Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: Eventpassword solution.

Suggestion description:

I would like to see a solution for the following problem: You come online and there is an event, you ask for the password and get no reaction(this happens most of the time, not always). Maybe there can be a box or something else to know what the password is. This will also prevent the spamming of 'Password?? or 'Whats the pass#!@'. Thx for looking into it.
    Last edited by Fay; 12-06-2015 at 07:18 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

braazts (12-06-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I suggested this once in the staff chat, said it was a hassle
    but almost every time we host we answer our whispers, hell we even take a look at the lobby chat whilst hosting, just try to whisper or speak thru lobby chat

on a serious note I would LOVE to see this implemented

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Post it in the lobby a few times, most hosters will see it.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Post it in the lobby a few times, most hosters will see it.
    In the 4 years i played that wasnt often the case.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    I suggested this once in the staff chat, said it was a hassle
    but almost every time we host we answer our whispers, hell we even take a look at the lobby chat whilst hosting, just try to whisper or speak thru lobby chat

on a serious note I would LOVE to see this implemented
    Most event team members answer after the event starts...
    I SUPPORT THIS

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    In the 4 years i played that wasnt often the case.
    I'll tell you if you get my attention enough, we're obviously not gonna see the first or second time, our priorities are on getting the event started as well as run it.
    I guess I support it but the staff who's hosting should have to do a command to show it after the event is in progression..

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    When someone whispers me, I try to post it on lobby as soon as I get time for it. Why we (I) give password maybe after event already started, is because the room is already full, so it doesn't matter if I tell you the password before it starts or not, because you still can't join during that time.

This is really unecessary thing to put the coders into work on in my opinion. You just gotta have to be patient, we always try to answer you guys when we see that you ask for the password. Sometimes it might take longer because we are maybe in a middle of a chase in LMS or w/e, so we can't really just stop, and type instead of chasing because that would give an unfair advantage.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by notBart View Post
    Br's these days leave after dieng once, as soon as you kill some br's in W2W they leave instantly, and it becomes 27/32
    My point is, that it doesn't matter if I give you the password right after I started a round, or tell you during a whole round in events like lms, w2w or any events with rounds in them, because you still cannot join in a middle of a round, and you couldn't join before it began either because it was already full.

I hardly doubt that we don't give you the password during that entire round so that you get the chance to join for the next round.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    My point is, that it doesn't matter if I give you the password right after I started a round, or tell you during a whole round in events like lms, w2w or any events with rounds in them, because you still cannot join in a middle of a round, and you couldn't join before it began either because it was already full.

I hardly doubt that we don't give you the password during that entire round so that you get the chance to join for the next round.
    But then people could've gotten the password from clanmates or friends and the room would be full...

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    very good suggestion and i doubt it's hard to code a little box in the event channel with the password

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information