Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Is it possible that when you switch characters you can choose these profiles as well? I think I speak for everyone if I say that putting everything in central bank is annoying as hell.

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    No idea, I doubt it would work.
    I really think it would be based on characters, unless Jeff could make it that it works per account (id).
    It's possible, you could do client side storage of the item presets in an xml and then the only difference is you would need to check if the character needs the male or female version of the clothing and to check if they have those and any of the other items currently in their inventory. That would lead to the least amount of interaction with the database. That would work across accounts too, but you would be limited to X number of presets per computer.

The bank is a separate issue, also possible but requires modification of the database and keys. Each account would have a single inventory instead of each character having a single inventory and the central bank would then be done away with. Would require some changes to where premium items get delivered and then a database merge of each characters bank and inventories on the account all into one new central account inventory for each user account which is shared between characters.

The first part could be done separately from the second part. I think just doing the first part is enough though. There are other ways to do this of course though if you wanted to keep the presets on the database, ect ect. Thats just how i would do it, if i was going to.
    Last edited by S1lent; 12-12-2015 at 07:14 PM.

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Preset

Basically what this is about is that a player can create multiple presets and name them.
    For example, a training preset, a quest preset, a turbo preset etc, so they can just choose the preset without manually putting on everything they want.
    I like to do training without meds, and TDM with meds. Sometimes I wanna have fun so I'll equip a sniper/dagger/mines/rockets etc.
    I know changing your items takes like half a minute, but I think it would be a cool addition.

Killcam

A killcam is a short video clip that shows the player's death from the perspective of a killer. I think it would be an amazing addition so instead of waiting the 5 seconds to respawn, they can watch the killcam. Also the few seconds when the player is killed, the killcam would be in slow-motion. Also players can add the function in TDM to show the last kill in the round to everyone. Something like in Call of Duty.

My apologies if these have already been posted.

Banned

Thanks
    first they need to increase player count.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    good suggestion i just doubt theyll add the first part only because it saves like 20 sec and the second part cause idek why but they wont

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Presets, yes!
    Kill cam, no.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information