101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    Other Challenge quests

Suggestion description:

im very glad that the ''challenge quests have launched here and they're really fun to play! although what i know from the original gunz is that there were 4 more challenge quests. probaply you will know which i mean but just for sure i mean the quests in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tela8xOcAg. it would be even more fun, so my suggestion is maybe add the other challenge quests to the next update if possible?

also another question: what about the blitzkrieg mode? when those monsters were summoned and you had to destroy their base etc. can this also be added some day?

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    We have the robot challenge quest, it's just that we temporarily removed it because it didn't work well yet. It may be available in the next update.

Blitzkrieg however is a huge task and not something that can be done in a week time.
    Will probably not be added unless one of the coders wants to dedicate their time to it.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

3. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Colour (12-08-2015)

God

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    We have the robot challenge quest, it's just that we temporarily removed it because it didn't work well yet. It may be available in the next update.

Blitzkrieg however is a huge task and not something that can be done in a week time.
    Will probably not be added unless one of the coders wants to dedicate their time to it.
    Blitzkrieg is fun as **** thou

101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post

alright its great that the robot mode is still going to be added! looking forward to the next update

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Sex View Post
    Blitzkrieg is fun as **** thou
    yes it was really a great update. kind of looked like a gunz way of league of legends. destroying a base, playing heroes, killing minions in 3 waves with small paths in between etc ;p.
    Last edited by 101danny101; 12-08-2015 at 01:56 PM.

Thread Information