Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    uuhhhh.... hi again

Name: Sedny

Date of birth
    :29-05-1992

Languages (Programming and/or other): Photoshop, Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects.

Skills / Experience: i am quiet experienced with Photoshop and more programs such as, Cinema 4D, Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, Sai Tool i can also do some incredible advertisements and other cool stuff like "Trailers, Event videos, flyers, Posters" you name it. I myself love professionalism so i always aim for the best. Management is also in the picture as i have manage many other projects, I have always come with the most suitable solution for many problems and i will always try and keep the community satisfied. When i work i work as if my life depends on it, Sometimes il go to far and not sleep at all just to finish something for a client or a friend, I could say i'm very dedicated to my job position.

I have been hired for many servers, In the years i have build up management experience as well, Study how community react toward bad decisions and or good decisions and especially what they actually want. I'm a really good brain stormer too when it comes to "Fixing things, Planning things, New things" and so on.

I'm also really good at spotting hacks, I can tell anything apart and know what the user is using, I'm very active as well i'm mostly online on the server when i'm not working or playing games with friends. If a person uses hacks i go deep and study the whole thing and try to see if it's gunz physically possible and so on before even reporting anyone, Yes i do my homework before stating anything.

Proof of work:

Logo for irahnik
    http://irahnik.com/

A GunZ website

TV Platform thing

Logo Astra Game
    The infamous GunZ website
    Taints youtube Banner

Just a signature of my original adorable character Misaki~

Closing: All i can say is, all good and have a nice day.
    Last edited by Rain; 12-14-2015 at 05:52 PM.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Bunny (12-15-2015), Crest (12-16-2015), Kyousuke (12-15-2015), SuperShotty (12-15-2015), Taint (12-14-2015), Wookiee (12-15-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Although your application looks good, we already have quite some people in the team with GFX abilities.
    If you were to get accepted, we don't really have any tasks for you which would be a shame.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Although your application looks good, we already have quite some people in the team with GFX abilities.
    If you were to get accepted, we don't really have any tasks for you which would be a shame.
    I could easily fill in for a GM as well and stay a back up for Designing when the time comes what so ever. Even if you guys have gm's there shouldn't be a limit especially on how this server is populated, And as i stated before i'm a great spotter in hacks and very active. 3/4 years ago i was trail on here as a gm but i had to leave the trail because of personal reasons. I had many vouches and i can guaranty that it wouldn't be a waste for adding me on the team as either gm or Developer. I'm greatly experienced in both scene's.

What ever your decision is, As always i'd respect it.

5. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Wookiee (12-22-2015)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by UndeletE View Post
    I could easily fill in for a GM as well and stay a back up for Designing when the time comes what so ever. Even if you guys have gm's there shouldn't be a limit especially on how this server is populated, And as i stated before i'm a great spotter in hacks and very active. 3/4 years ago i was trail on here as a gm but i had to leave the trail because of personal reasons. I had many vouches and i can guaranty that it wouldn't be a waste for adding me on the team as either gm or Developer. I'm greatly experienced in both scene's.

What ever your decision is, As always i'd respect it.
    The GM applications are closed.
    Thanks for making the effort in applying though.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    The GM applications are closed.
    Thanks for making the effort in applying though.
    Oh well, No problem thanks for reviewing my application.
    Last edited by Rain; 12-15-2015 at 01:01 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Wookiee (12-15-2015)

Thread Information