Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    raoff123's Avatar A Nobody -.-

Country
    Thanks
    Can anyone help me with this? I want to buy my brother a gaming PC for 400-450$ you can exclude the monitor and other accessories...

Please help and Explain why that build is good.

Thanks in Advance.

[TYN]Mizore_Chan.HyperX

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    https://pcpartpicker.com/p/Ng9D99

being a pc builder myself I think this would be a perfect build for your brother. May i ask how old is your brother or what kind of games he'll be running because you can only do so much with a 400$-450$ budget so explain what games he will be playing and i can help more from their.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    https://pcpartpicker.com/p/Ng9D99

being a pc builder myself I think this would be a perfect build for your brother. May i ask how old is your brother or what kind of games he'll be running because you can only do so much with a 400$-450$ budget so explain what games he will be playing and i can help more from their.
    thanks my brother is 16 years old he likes to play FPS games LoL and Dota 2...he wants to have a pc that can play any game medium to high settings he is very demanding but i love my bro haha.

[TYN]Mizore_Chan.HyperX

4. The following user said thank you to raoff123 for this useful post:

Scarfather (12-17-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Apologies for double posting but I hear APU are good?? is it true? processors with own graphics?

[TYN]Mizore_Chan.HyperX

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by raoff123 View Post
    Apologies for double posting but I hear APU are good?? is it true? processors with own graphics?
    they can be good but they aren't yet at the stage that you can play games on them very well. if he had 100$ more he would be in much better shape and futureproof.
    Pc Specs:
    CPU: Intel core i7 6700k @4Ghz
    GPU: MSI GTX 980Ti 6G TF OC
    RAM: 2x Kingston hyperx DDR4 Mobo: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
    ssd: samsung evo 120 gb +4 Hdd's
    cpu cooler: zalman cnps12x
    case: zalman z11 plus
    Keyboard & Mouse: CM Storm Quickfire (cherry blue, blue leds), Cyborg RAT 7, Steelseries Mousepad
    PSU: corsair 750w full modulair
    Headset: Logitech G430
    Laptop: BTO 15CL58 CPU: i7-4710MQ GPU: GTX 860M 2GB RAM: 24GB 1600Mhz SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB & Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB HDD: 1TB 7200rpm HGST Screen: 15.6 inch Full Hd Mat

qais187's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    To be honest, $400-450 is a very low budget for a "gaming pc". You should really add another $200 to it for a significant performance boost, else it's kind of a waste.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    To be honest, $400-450 is a very low budget for a "gaming pc". You should really add another $200 to it for a significant performance boost, else it's kind of a waste.
    450$ is pretty fine in my opinion, especially in christmas/new year time

if you want to buy go right now you might snatch some parts really cheaper than they are

101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    all depends on which games you are going to play. 400-450 would be fine for many games but if you want to play games with big and high quality games etc i would suggest you add 200 like dave said.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by kkbizz View Post
    they can be good but they aren't yet at the stage that you can play games on them very well. if he had 100$ more he would be in much better shape and futureproof.
    ohh i see but for the price im giving can u suggest anything that maybe can run games well.

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Sorry dave i dont have that kind of money but can u suggest anything or 200 really is needed.

Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    450$ is pretty fine in my opinion, especially in christmas/new year time

if you want to buy go right now you might snatch some parts really cheaper than they are
    yea ill check for x-mas sales and parts with discounts

Originally Posted by 101danny101 View Post
    all depends on which games you are going to play. 400-450 would be fine for many games but if you want to play games with big and high quality games etc i would suggest you add 200 like dave said.
    What games can a 450$ cant run? can give examples?

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE GUYS!

[TYN]Mizore_Chan.HyperX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information