Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wookiee's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    "Mess with the wolf, you get the fangs."

Dude, you need to work in your jingle...

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by princessnate View Post
    interesting. Is this the long-term effect of the psychological anguish brought down by my boy wolves?
    http://i.imgur.com/rvl8nxt.jpg

the result of his domination over you apparently had a profound psychological effect. In retaliation to your loss of manhood and self-worth, you made this thread in hopes of remaining consistent with your (internally shattered) masculine demeanor. It also seems you now self-identify as a wolf, similar to your perpetrator.
    http://i.imgur.com/efsybw9.jpg

torture, in many ways, is a form of collective suffering. Victims of torture may exhibit elevated cases of anxiety, depression, nightmares, and insomnia. But you are a special case. You've become a manifestation of the very person that inflicted suffering upon you.

Luckily, there is one method of post-torture rehabilitation that you may find comfort in. Keeping your sanity is the number one priority, and to do so is simple: Count down from 1000 by 7s, and recite the numbers out loud.
    u have best0 s/0 u win

Wookiee's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    BTW, OP post is ****ing awesome. Bible, respect!

Bible
    thanks so much friend..

5. The following user said thank you to Bible for this useful post:

Wookiee (12-22-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by PrincessNate View Post
    Interesting. Is this the long-term effect of the psychological anguish brought down by my boy Wolves?
    http://i.imgur.com/rvL8NXt.jpg

The result of his domination over you apparently had a profound psychological effect. In retaliation to your loss of manhood and self-worth, you made this thread in hopes of remaining consistent with your (internally shattered) masculine demeanor. It also seems you now self-identify as a wolf, similar to your perpetrator.
    http://i.imgur.com/EfsyBW9.jpg

Torture, in many ways, is a form of collective suffering. Victims of torture may exhibit elevated cases of anxiety, depression, nightmares, and insomnia. But you are a special case. You've become a manifestation of the very person that inflicted suffering upon you.

Luckily, there is one method of post-torture rehabilitation that you may find comfort in. Keeping your sanity is the number one priority, and to do so is simple: count down from 1000 by 7s, and recite the numbers out loud.
    Damn son, I don't even know what to say.. That torture part literally killed it. 10/10.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

7. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Wookiee (12-22-2015)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information