-

Country
    Thanks
    Hi, im back playing fgunz again. I dont think anyone remembers/know me cause its been 2 years and most of the people that i know or know me quit fgunz already. But maybe i'll get to learn new people

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    hello!
    welcome back to the community ~

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Hi, welcome back.

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    ayyy lmao! ma ***** hiresh back

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    lol i remember you but i highly doubt you'd remember me
    welcome back

-

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    ayyy lmao! ma ***** hiresh back
    Yoo man how are u

Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    lol i remember you but i highly doubt you'd remember me
    welcome back
    I remember you
    Thanks!

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    hai best

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Hey bro.

Kindly allow me to properly welcome you back to FG. I'm Fourth, god of the asians in the community.

I would like to re-introduce you to the notable people of FG.

noflexzone - A secret society of good people who wish to bring balance to the empire of FG once again. Rumors have it that they are also plotting a coup de atat to dethrone the Evil Galactic Ruler: Dave. People of the nation also call this movement: "Da Shire", "#NFZ", "Shirenation" or simply "Shire". Recently, nfz has managed to inject one of their sleeper agent named Buu to infiltrate the nation and is currently giving confidential intel from inside. In most recent times, people tend to look for NFZ to save the day due to the opression of the wicked evil sidekick GENIE which is also known by the name of StephanM. 90% of the time, the NFZ movement would just troll each other.

Michi (Yeah I'm looking at you michi.) - The dark magician. It is believed that he is a former semen of Gandalf that have escaped through gandalf's d1ck and somehow managed to plant himself into fresh soil therefore giving him his unique color. It is known to mankind that he has the power to annihilate all evil life forms but at a great cost: His left nut. Till this day, he faces probably the greatest dillema known to have ever existed; eliminate all evil and let kindness rule the kingdom and sacrifice his left nut therefore diminishing his manhood, by this I mean no one will never ever have any form of intercourse with him. He is a warroir of great caliber, an ally to mortal men, and is also a random most of the time.

Dave - The Dark lord, Ruler of none, Evil Emperor. He is the main antagonist of the story. Not much is known about him, he is quite mysterious and gets easily offended if people have something to say against this server. No one can touch him primarily because he can cast the most powerful spell to have ever existed: Character Deletion. Other powerful spells that he and other lower dark lords are capable of are: Mute, Ban, temporary Ban, I.P. Ban, forum ban, forum infraction and forum account deletion.

Taint - Hero of the republic, defender of justice and most importantly, an Arab. He is the defender of justice, he casts swift reports to ban evil people who have succumed to the dark side by using the legendary power of Hitboxing. Recently, he is credited for reporting an asshole: fcklogic. He also raised awareness to protect people against the powers of the legendary hitbox user Atreph. His campaigns would later result in countless victories against the evil galactic empire. After his death in the war of yavin, he had complete power of his soul and transformed himself as a headphone, a symbol in which he believes is peace.

Gandalf - Ally of the people, Warlock, the one, the light, Bright Abhor, The white wizard - He is the single most powerful wizard in the history of Freestyle Gunz. People have no record of his existence, no proof and no written account of his birth and/or possibly death. Regarless of the undeniable fact that gandalf is just purely myhtological, we still love him therefore we believe in him completely, blindly obeying his will. He is noted for supporting NFZ throughout their campaign against the evil empire.

Adorable - Princess of the alliance. She is the only REAL woman to have ever played gunz. Nothing much is known about her. All we know is that she is currently being held captive by the Dark Lord, Dave in the castle of doom.

It took me precisely 14 minutes to write all this shit down.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

9. The following 4 users say thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Azure (12-23-2015), Camel (12-23-2015), Hiresh (12-23-2015), Taint (12-23-2015)

-

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Hey bro.

Kindly allow me to properly welcome you back to FG. I'm Fourth, god of the asians in the community.

noflexzone - A secret society of good people who wish to bring balance to the empire of FG once again. Rumors have it that they are also plotting a coup de atat to dethrone the Evil Galactic Ruler: Dave. People of the nation also call this movement: "Da Shire", "#NFZ", "Shirenation" or simply "Shire". Recently, nfz has managed to inject one of their sleeper agent named Buu to infiltrate the nation and is currently giving confidential intel from inside. In most recent times, people tend to look for NFZ to save the day due to the opression of the wicked evil sidekick GENIE which is also known by the name of StephanM. 90% of the time, the NFZ movement would just troll each other.

Michi (Yeah I'm looking at you michi.) - The dark magician. It is believed that he is a former semen of Gandalf that have escaped through gandalf's d1ck and somehow managed to plant himself into fresh soil therefore giving him his unique color. It is known to mankind that he has the power to annihilate all evil life forms but at a great cost: His left nut. Till this day, he faces probably the greatest dillema known to have ever existed; eliminate all evil and let kindness rule the kingdom and sacrifice his left nut therefore diminishing his manhood, by this I mean no one will never ever have any form of intercourse with him. He is a warroir of great caliber, an ally to mortal men, and is also a random most of the time.

Dave - The Dark lord, Ruler of none, Evil Emperor. He is the main antagonist of the story. Not much is known about him, he is quite mysterious and gets easily offended if people have something to say against this server. No one can touch him primarily because he can cast the most powerful spell to have ever existed: Character Deletion. Other powerful spells that he and other lower dark lords are capable of are: Mute, Ban, temporary Ban, I.P. Ban, forum ban, forum infraction and forum account deletion.

Taint - Hero of the republic, defender of justice and most importantly, an Arab. He is the defender of justice, he casts swift reports to ban evil people who have succumed to the dark side by using the legendary power of Hitboxing. Recently, he is credited for reporting an asshole: fcklogic. He also raised awareness to protect people against the powers of the legendary hitbox user Atreph. His campaigns would later result in countless victories against the evil galactic empire. After his death in the war of yavin, he had complete power of his soul and transformed himself as a headphone, a symbol in which he believes is peace.

Gandalf - Ally of the people, Warlock, the one, the light, Bright Abhor, The white wizard - He is the single most powerful wizard in the history of Freestyle Gunz. People have no record of his existence, no proof and no written account of his birth and/or possibly death. Regarless of the undeniable fact that gandalf is just purely myhtological, we still love him therefore we believe in him completely, blindly obeying his will. He is noted for supporting NFZ throughout their campaign against the evil empire.

Adorable - Princess of the alliance. She is the only REAL woman to have ever played gunz. Nothing much is known about her. All we know is that she is currently being held captive by the Dark Lord, Dave in the castle of doom.

thanks

Wookiee's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Hey bro.

Queen Sasha joyfully smiles.

Fourth, Sir, you got all my e-respect (again)... Give this man something...!
    For the Grey queen, Sasha!

Thread Information