Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZAIN View Post
    lets be honest, all phones are basically the same. at this point its just brand loyalty
    if you dont care either way, get the one that looks better

Z5:
    4k screen but its a gimmick, barely any apps are 4k except for some sony official ones
    5.5 inch screen
    looks nice
    pretty big bezels (top and bottom) that are ugly af
    SD Card
    snapdragon 810, many ppl reported overheating
    3500 mah battery, but has to power a 4k screen

galaxy:
    its samsung, **** them
    bloatware (?)
    looks like shit for a flagship phone
    edge is a gimmick, no added functionality imho
    same size as xperia but larger screen with 5.7 inch
    1440p, still a gimmick but not as much as 4k
    no sd card cause they a bunch of ****tadrs
    'only' 3000 mah battery, but powers 1440p and not 4k

tl;dr get the lg v10
    I like that tl;dr, one that I can support.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    im getting a new mobile tomorrow too ^^

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    lg is the shittiest device i've ever heard of, most likely i'll get xperia z5p
    So shit that the G Flex, G3 and G4 have been voted phone of the year.

nerd

Country
    Thanks
    well i had many samsungs and now i got z5
    i can say that z5 is better for me. Charged up the battery to 100% and after 2days its 35% (i was using it a lot)
    and samsung after 12hours (of not using it at all) had about 60% left ;[
    maybe camera is a bit worse than samsung but i would choose z5

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    It just depends on your needs. I would personally go for samsung since im already familiar with their system. the S6 touchwiz interface is pretty, easy to use and has some useful functionality, has a great screen and one of the best cameras too. i just hate that there is no expandable storage.

The sony... all i know is that the interface needs a little getting used to and the 4k feature only turns on if youre watching something in 4k otherwise everything else in the phone will stick to 1080p (i think) expandable storage is neat tho and also the waterproof thing for using it in the shower *wink* also since its a snapdragon processor it will be easier to get custom roms in the longrun

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    It just depends on your needs. I would personally go for samsung since im already familiar with their system. the S6 touchwiz interface is pretty, easy to use and has some useful functionality, has a great screen and one of the best cameras too. i just hate that there is no expandable storage.

The sony... all i know is that the interface needs a little getting used to and the 4k feature only turns on if youre watching something in 4k otherwise everything else in the phone will stick to 1080p (i think) expandable storage is neat tho and also the waterproof thing for using it in the shower *wink* also since its a snapdragon processor it will be easier to get custom roms in the longrun
    yea lol but its not like im going to use it during shower xD

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Conchita View Post
    well i had many samsungs and now i got z5
    i can say that z5 is better for me. Charged up the battery to 100% and after 2days its 35% (i was using it a lot)
    and samsung after 12hours (of not using it at all) had about 60% left ;[
    maybe camera is a bit worse than samsung but i would choose z5
    z5p camera is better, thats how i feel

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    As a former z3+ user, i strongly advise you not to buy z5.
    Z5 takes Snapdragon 810 chip which is well-knows as Heat issue. Because of that issue, LG V10 and G4 took SD808 which is lower class than 810 but stable, optimized power consumption and has no heat issue like 810.

Xperia Z5 Premium has a 3840 x 2160 resolution
    Galaxy S6 edge has a 2560 x 1440 resolution

: the difference between 2k and 4k is not distinguishable clearly in 5 inch display unless you have microscope-like eyes. And Z5's 4k is fake. it only works when you watch video and photos that is captured/recorded in 4k. in normal use, it works as FHD resolution (1920*1080)

Camera;
    Xperia Z5 Premium has a new 23-megapixel sensor for the rear camera, along with a 5-megaixel snapper on the front.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ has a 16-megapixel rear snapper and a 5-megapixel front snapper.

: Megapixel doesn't mean the quality of photo/video. those determines quality of photo and video is image sensor. And i go for S6. you can search comparison on youtube.

Hardware;
    Xperia Z5 Premium has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor supported by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. There is also microSD support for further storage expansion up to 200GB.

: as i said above, SD810 is well known as overheating. when i recorded 4k video with my z3+. it shut down because of overheating.

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge has an Exynos processor under its hood, which has eight cores like the SD810. There is 4GB of RAM supporting the S6 edge and the choice of 32GB or 64GB internal memory, but no microSD support.

: According to Antutu Benchmarks and Geek bench, Exynos 7420 does better job than SD810.

Your choice.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by X__X View Post
    As a former z3+ user, i strongly advise you not to buy z5.
    Z5 takes Snapdragon 810 chip which is well-knows as Heat issue. Because of that issue, LG V10 and G4 took SD808 which is lower class than 810 but stable, optimized power consumption and has no heat issue like 810.

Xperia Z5 Premium has a 3840 x 2160 resolution
    Galaxy S6 edge has a 2560 x 1440 resolution

: the difference between 2k and 4k is not distinguishable clearly in 5 inch display unless you have microscope-like eyes. And Z5's 4k is fake. it only works when you watch video and photos that is captured/recorded in 4k. in normal use, it works as FHD resolution (1920*1080)

Camera;
    Xperia Z5 Premium has a new 23-megapixel sensor for the rear camera, along with a 5-megaixel snapper on the front.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ has a 16-megapixel rear snapper and a 5-megapixel front snapper.

: Megapixel doesn't mean the quality of photo/video. those determines quality of photo and video is image sensor. And i go for S6. you can search comparison on youtube.

Hardware;
    Xperia Z5 Premium has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor supported by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. There is also microSD support for further storage expansion up to 200GB.

: as i said above, SD810 is well known as overheating. when i recorded 4k video with my z3+. it shut down because of overheating.

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge has an Exynos processor under its hood, which has eight cores like the SD810. There is 4GB of RAM supporting the S6 edge and the choice of 32GB or 64GB internal memory, but no microSD support.

: According to Antutu Benchmarks and Geek bench, Exynos 7420 does better job than SD810.

Your choice.
    i have no problems while recording on 4k with my z3... so might be just your device.
    I should wait for LG V10 aswel but if its really necessary to buy a phone right now i'd go for the z5p

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legancy View Post
    i have no problems while recording on 4k with my z3... so might be just your device.
    I should wait for LG V10 aswel but if its really necessary to buy a phone right now i'd go for the z5p
    oh now I know from where my brother came up with this stupid idea,, to buy xperia z5

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    oh now I know from where my brother came up with this stupid idea,, to buy xperia z5
    no, i have seen it on the tv
    stupid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information