Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: Change the Stupid voting system.

Suggestion description:

Many people probaply already asked for this and i do not care which solution is the best it just HAS to be changed. Lets be sirious: Im starting gunz, i see an event hoster by a player, i join the game room, i see someone that hates me, a kick vote has started, not even 5 seconds and im kicked out of the room. Players can just sort of decide if they want someone to leave because everyone is gonna press y if they dont know anyway. So please i beg you, change the voting system or make some new exceptions.
    "Yes, milord?"What is it?"More work?"What?"Ready to work."I guess I can"If you want"No one else available"That's it. I'm dead."

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Too vague, need an actual description of what you want changed and/or how it should work.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    what do you want them to change?
    I would suggest adding a reason as to why the user has been kicked and if he has been kicked for the wrong reason/no reason the player kicking can get reported

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    edit; read that wrong oops

------------------------------

dont be hated by someone spread love kk

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    It's like this in all games, Idk what you expect honestly.

I would suggest adding a reason as to why the user has been kicked and if he has been kicked for the wrong reason/no reason the player kicking can get reported
    Just a longer progress of the same thing. People will just put in whatever reason to kick them.

remove kicks by users in events ?_?
    Player events is just the same rooms like normal rooms, there are no rules to them honestly. Just like in the end they might trick you and not give you anything, no consequences are gonna come out of it. We don't support player events so I doubt we code so if you put tag [EVENT] or w/e, u can't get kicked, which is stupid if someone trolls and u can't kick him. Don't want anymore tags either.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    It's like this in all games, Idk what you expect honestly.

Just a longer progress of the same thing. People will just put in whatever reason to kick them.

Player events is just the same rooms like normal rooms, there are no rules to them honestly. Just like in the end they might trick you and not give you anything, no consequences are gonna come out of it. We don't support player events so I doubt we code so if you put tag [EVENT] or w/e, u can't get kicked, which is stupid if someone trolls and u can't kick him. Don't want anymore tags either.
    what i meant was if the kick was for the wrong reason and the person kicked can prove it, the person who kicked will get a punishment

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnies View Post
    what i meant was if the kick was for the wrong reason and the person kicked can prove it, the person who kicked will get a punishment
    "he f12'd, he spammed, he was flaming" and etc. How is he gonna prove them wrong? When gm comes in and asks wtf is going on they could just lie. "He f12'd but I didn't get records but we decided to kick him". How are either one gonna prove different?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    if the player who gets kicked knows he might get kicked, he can record and incase he was kicked for the wrong reason he could report it '-'

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    i say
    you guys should make an option that makes the master can vote only and not 1 time
    multi times
    and if the one that made the room left
    it turns off and gives eveyone a vote

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnies View Post
    if the player who gets kicked knows he might get kicked, he can record and incase he was kicked for the wrong reason he could report it '-'
    That's never gonna work.

i say
    you guys should make an option that makes the master can vote only and not 1 time
    multi times
    and if the one that made the room left
    it turns off and gives eveyone a vote
    Master afk in game room, gg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information