Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Have noticed some bugs with damage. Have been in fights where I/enemy will hit every shot registering 900 damage on a single target without getting a kill. The damage counter on our screen will show a different amount of damage than is displaying to everyone else on the scoreboard. Doesn't seem like a display error, seems like damage is not being taken/given correctly sometimes. Literally shot a stand still target registering 953 damage but everyone else said my damage showed 300. I have screenshot/replay if needed, the the replay isnt the best, but it does show me deal 400 damage to one person after a massive without them dying.

Country
    Thanks
    There is an issue with pings randomly showing up as -- and then going back to normal. It happens intermittently and rarely.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Discern View Post
    There is an issue with pings randomly showing up as -- and then going back to normal. It happens intermittently and rarely.
    This.

Thanks
    The wrong audio clip plays when you get a kill sometimes now. It plays the round end clip "you've won" or whatever instead of the streak messages.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    a few people that i met are dealing 0 damage in a 12 player room

but if we are in private he can deal damage i also have a replay of him needing to reload in a room that is [IA][R] and dealing 0 damage

i need to fire alot of shots to actually kill someone too i know damage meter is not accurate but if i fire alot of shots on someone and they kill me and i see 110/134 hp left and i ask him how much hp he got and he says about the same range of hp

i know somthing is not right , can you please look into this because some people are dealing great damage but alot of people including myself are not dealing so much great damage

thanks.

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Dis gonna be good mates

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    can you make the exp ring for 20 days for 5 EP? or something cuz 5 EP for 1 week? it's expensive.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    awesome update. such updates will keep fgunz alive for a long time

nerd

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    a few people that i met are dealing 0 damage in a 12 player room

but if we are in private he can deal damage i also have a replay of him needing to reload in a room that is [IA][R] and dealing 0 damage

i need to fire alot of shots to actually kill someone too i know damage meter is not accurate but if i fire alot of shots on someone and they kill me and i see 110/134 hp left and i ask him how much hp he got and he says about the same range of hp

i know somthing is not right , can you please look into this because some people are dealing great damage but alot of people including myself are not dealing so much great damage

thanks.
    ^
    something is wrong with shotguns i think because i do like 1000dmg (i know its not reliable) on someone and hes still alive, almost full hp, cant kill anyone with them.
    and while playing with sprays/revs everything is fine; i can get a kill.

10. The following user said thank you to Kristoper for this useful post:

Stuwadie (12-30-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Good Job

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information