Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Yea I can't really play due to this problem. Somehow I dealt 9k dmg to someone and did 0 DMG and I tanked 7k as he was shooting back on a training room.
    There must be a bug. Hope it will be fixed soon. 2016 started on the wrong foot XD XD XD.
    Yup, we are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    bug: can not access gunz
    Firewall
    Originally Posted by MrSwag View Post
    my fgunz deleted by its self tf?
    Anti-Virus

2. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Pigglet (01-01-2016), SuperShotty (01-02-2016)

Gummi's Avatar i love to troll

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrSwag View Post
    my fgunz deleted by its self tf?
    Read the thread in Help and Support
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...thing-you-need!
    Number 2

Ign:Gummi

Legend

Thanks
    fix dmg counter and anti!

Thanks
    No more pills/vials actually kinda sucks.
    Originally Posted by kable View Post
    fix dmg counter and anti!
    Damage counter is sort of better now. It shows overkill damage and how much damage you should be doing to someone who isn't cheating and doesn't have packet loss. It also registers sniper damage, not that that matters much because sniper should be pretty much removed.

Before the counter just showed damage the other client registered. Now it shows damage your client told the other clients it did. Ideally we'd be able to see both or pick which to see, but I'd much rather see how much damage I should be doing.
    Last edited by kekeface; 01-02-2016 at 08:18 AM.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kekeface View Post
    No more pills/vials actually kinda sucks.Damage counter is sort of better now. It shows overkill damage and how much damage you should be doing to someone who isn't cheating and doesn't have packet loss. It also registers sniper damage, not that that matters much because sniper should be pretty much removed.

Before the counter just showed damage the other client registered. Now it shows damage your client told the other clients it did. Ideally we'd be able to see both or pick which to see, but I'd much rather see how much damage I should be doing.
    Hit detection is not perfect even with a ping of 2 in this game even with both characters standing still.. Not talking about fgunz just gunz in general. Although in practice 95%+ shots would be accurate in that situation, that's where some of the difference comes from. But the issue right now has more to do with an issue with the antilead, which they said they are working on. I believe the damage counter shows an approximation of what you should have done. I know it keeps adding damage when you hit an a/e target, easy fix btw though.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Hit detection is not perfect even with a ping of 2 in this game even with both characters standing still.. Not talking about fgunz just gunz in general. Although in practice 95%+ shots would be accurate in that situation, that's where some of the difference comes from. But the issue right now has more to do with an issue with the antilead, which they said they are working on. I believe the damage counter shows an approximation of what you should have done. I know it keeps adding damage when you hit an a/e target, easy fix btw though.
    FGunz specifically has weird antilead with pellet shots not registering. There are lots of times people would have died w/ lead on but don't even take damage on fg while standing still.

It's not that weird I guess just need to have your crosshair over them which kinda removes some skill of controlling the gun and getting optimal damage. It'd be like having to aim over someone while spraying in csgo.

Then again behind shots register (like when someone is behind you and to the side) and do full damage so who knows what's up. I like fg's antilead or I wouldn't play here. Only real complaint is why are revs so bad here, they are ridiculously inaccurate and register hits so rarely yet the mguns/rifles/sniper are all 100% accuracy dead on.
    Last edited by kekeface; 01-02-2016 at 01:04 PM.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Duel tournament still needs fixing

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    FGunz specifically has weird antilead with pellet shots not registering. There are lots of times people would have died w/ lead on but don't even take damage on fg while standing still.

It's not that weird I guess just need to have your crosshair over them which kinda removes some skill of controlling the gun and getting optimal damage. It'd be like having to aim over someone while spraying in csgo.

Then again behind shots register (like when someone is behind you and to the side) and do full damage so who knows what's up. I like fg's antilead or I wouldn't play here. Only real complaint is why are revs so bad here, they are ridiculously inaccurate and register hits so rarely yet the mguns/rifles/sniper are all 100% accuracy dead on.
    Revs are like that since they had armour penetration in gunz: the duel, but that would be overpowered with anti-lead. Though idk about the accuracy of them, it seems unchanged.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Duel tournament still needs fixing
    looking into the duel tourny and other things, hope to send out a patch soon. bug fixing is going very smooth at the moment.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks

Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Revs are like that since they had armour penetration in gunz: the duel, but that would be overpowered with anti-lead. Though idk about the accuracy of them, it seems unchanged.
    The way it works with shotguns without antilead is, a blob(packet) is sent out from your computer just stating you have fired a shotgun from the current position in time, then that information is received by the other player and the other player actually shoots the attackers 12 bullets out on their cleint(side) from the reported position. Once its on the receivers end its basically like 12 shots from any other gun being popped out all at once and then it determines if each of those bullets will hit you. I know this because i just finished creating my own anti lead about an hour ago or so, so i was doing a lot of debugging seeing how the system works with lead. I'm pretty sure with fgunz antilead they check position history, at least from what ive heard, it is not perfect, but it is decent enough.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information