View Poll Results: Meds: Poll Options

Voters
181. You may not vote on this poll
  • ~ Remove all pills & vials - keep medkits.

76 41.99%
  • ~ Keep all pills & vials - remove medkits.

11 6.08%
  • ~ Keep everything (return to the way it was) - keep vials/pills/medkits

85 46.96%
  • ~ Nerf vials/pills (add a delay *NOT 2500*, add weight to them, etc)

9 4.97%
  • ~ Nerf medkits (add a delay, add weight to them, etc)

0 0%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    In my Opinion
    Vials & Pills Sucks
    Cause They regnerate too much Hp/Ap its too Overpowers
    Thats Why i only play Gun Rooms if they got Ni

1x Kit Heals 20hp/ap instant
    ONE VIAL Heals over 60hp/ap and that overtime??
    My Suggestion would be that Vials should heal fewer or that the Kits should get buffed up

sucked georges cock for it

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    lmao just leave it as it is

no tears pls

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    Agree with me if newbie coming to play he will die fast cuz no vails then he will leave the game.
    the game is still dying... u dont have to care about them, and they dont even know about the differences between pills/vials and medkits

Zoom's Avatar El Padrino

Country
    Thanks
    well if they want pills and vials back, then make a price to it. i mean, whats the use of bounty

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    I feel like vials should stay in the game for PvE (quest) purposes, since there's no room to just stand still and med in challenge quests. Even though you could move and drop a med and get it later, someone else on your team might accidently step on it and get HP/AP he/she might not even need. So I vote for keeping vials and adding double the time between the heals as to make them rather unusable for close combat encounters in PvP. Since pills are harder to nerf (less options on how to nerf and if nerfed rather useless) those should be removed completely.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Keep all, or just nerf the donor med kit
    It won't be fair to non donors

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    There is a simple fix for this.
    Just ban Vials / Pills from clanwar, Because the people who are crying mostly are the people that are none competitive.
    So they can have there vials / pills outside cw and the competitive side of GunZ can play with there pmeds and clanwar might become more competitive and challenging.

This way both sides are happy.

Crest's Avatar 하나님

Country
    Thanks
    Personally, I think that medkits would add more challenges to cw, which is a good thing. Some people aren't 'as skilled' to successfully med on the right occasions, causing them to become more vulnerable rather than just spamming vials. You literally walk by an enemy and all you have to do is spam meds and survive. That's my standpoint of it.

....However, what's the point of nerfing it for people who don't play competitively? Nerfing the vials is basically forcing players to use medkits when they don't even want to. It's unfair to them and I personally think that removing the vials was a decision made by a small group of people rather than hearing the community's input on it.

Decisions need to be made to satisfy a community, not simply because 'he doesn't like it' or 'some people don't like it'. What about everyone else?
    S/o to the Kings...!

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Med-kits definitely raise the skill cap and make healing a bit more strategic, you shouldn't be able to heal at any time. **** pills/vials

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    In my Opinion
    Vials & Pills Sucks
    Cause They regnerate too much Hp/Ap its too Overpowers
    Thats Why i only play Gun Rooms if they got Ni

1x Kit Heals 20hp/ap instant
    ONE VIAL Heals over 60hp/ap and that overtime??
    My Suggestion would be that Vials should heal fewer or that the Kits should get buffed up
    actually vials only heal 36per use for hp/ap

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Crest View Post
    Personally, I think that medkits would add more challenges to cw, which is a good thing. Some people aren't 'as skilled' to successfully med on the right occasions, causing them to become more vulnerable rather than just spamming vials. You literally walk by an enemy and all you have to do is spam meds and survive. That's my standpoint of it.

....However, what's the point of nerfing it for people who don't play competitively? Nerfing the vials is basically forcing players to use medkits when they don't even want to. It's unfair to them and I personally think that removing the vials was a decision made by a small group of people rather than hearing the community's input on it.

Decisions need to be made to satisfy a community, not simply because 'he doesn't like it' or 'some people don't like it'. What about everyone else?
    Amen

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information