View Poll Results: Meds: Poll Options

Voters
181. You may not vote on this poll
  • ~ Remove all pills & vials - keep medkits.

76 41.99%
  • ~ Keep all pills & vials - remove medkits.

11 6.08%
  • ~ Keep everything (return to the way it was) - keep vials/pills/medkits

85 46.96%
  • ~ Nerf vials/pills (add a delay *NOT 2500*, add weight to them, etc)

9 4.97%
  • ~ Nerf medkits (add a delay, add weight to them, etc)

0 0%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    i think many ppl wants it back
    http://imgur.com/uzN11nm
    http://imgur.com/uzN11nm
    http://imgur.com/Bm5P5FW
    http://imgur.com/qeL6aLX
    http://imgur.com/qeL6aLX

edit:
    If you guys really want the old school med, then just remove the kits in donation shop because the kits in the ingame shop are useless and donor meds will just be too op for those who cannot afford donor meds.Or just move the donor meds to ingame shop & make it free
    Last edited by Hegaton; 12-30-2015 at 02:44 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Hegaton for this useful post:

Jash (12-30-2015), Kipu (12-30-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    People are pissed off because they can't use OP vials/pills anymore.
    Even if we were to re-introduce them, they would be so badly nerfed that it's useless to use them.
    Bring forth a proper argument to show how they are OP.
    Just saying "they are OP" proves nothing, the only argument that (and I will say this again) has been brought forth is the ability to med and run/walk at the same time.

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    There is no option for "add them with a bigger delay".. do not see why we should give them weight, delay is all we should add.
    I was just using weight/delay as an example when it comes to the idea of nerfing them.

4. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Discern (12-30-2015)

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Get rid of em

Country
    Thanks
    Only reason pills became the meta was because they gave a lot more hp/ap than they were initially meant to.

Players pretty much had two lives. With medkits, people have to strategically play the game , ex: to run or to med on the spot.

A lot more thinking is required when it comes to medkits and we all know gunz players love challenges.

:~)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I dont know people who actually play gunz on a competitive level can really say keep vial and pills only unless they cant afford pmeds but other then that still it completely ruins the game just like the gamemods do along with sniper...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Bring forth a proper argument to show how they are OP.
    Just saying "they are OP" proves nothing, the only argument that (and I will say this again) has been brought forth is the ability to med and run/walk at the same time.

I was just using weight/delay as an example when it comes to the idea of nerfing them.
    I would also like to hear an explanation as to how they are OP.
    I think this is mostly a money thing.

Before, there was an even tier when it came to meds. Now, some people will have donor meds while others are forced to use bounty meds. That is OP, but again, I think that is how FGunZ prefers it -- always have a better option that players will have to pay for.
    Pay to win server becomes even more pay to win.
    Last edited by Discern; 12-30-2015 at 04:44 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    I agree the pills/vials were OP but they have been in use since Ijji and that's what 90% of the players are used to now. I can see a little nerf to them like lowering the hp/ap given, but thats about it. This honestly seems like it's more about you guys wanting people to buy the medkits from donor shop than it is balance. (OH WAIT IDEA!!! put the old pills/vials in donor shop).

Banned

Thanks
    everyone got used to pills and vials for years now and if they restore the pills and vials with bigger delay would be useless and might as well remove it.

but then it wouldnt make it right though dave 4 clips at level 60 and 5-6 clips donor meds. looks like forcing players like us to pay to get them,

i suggest you to make 5 clips of p meds for donors and make a 6-7 clips as donors idk? but 4 clips *80 hp and ap* sounds somewhat lower than the pills and ap

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly it should have been as simple as anything that can immediately heal you under a click should have a total less healing power than something you would deploy and use.

If you don't give anything a drawback of course people will succumb to using THAT item because why would you take the item that has a downside over the one that doesn't?. Making sure each instance has a drawback is what balance is supposed to be. Pills healed just 30 under donor meds (90 vs 120) and vials healed 150% (180 vs 120) with overall healing numbers. In addition being mobile and healing was just another advantage-- which defeats the point of using deployable meds; no less the ones you'd buy from the donation shop.

I suggested a few ways before (and it's possible as I've seen an ever-so-popular pserver do this) that you can keep pills the way they are (maybe even drop a click size, whatever) and drop vials a clip size and make it only heal 5/sec-- Having a grand total of 90/100(Presuming you'd use the Pills and Vials combo) .

Compared to donor meds that are 120/120, that's only a total 50 difference for something that has mobility vs. something that does not. That's what balance should be about rather than completely scrapping a relatively good addition to a fast-paced game.
    Last edited by Dualage; 12-30-2015 at 05:09 AM.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Discern (12-30-2015), Zachary (12-30-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by iamleaf View Post
    Pills and Vials would be great to the cw players
    nah its for newgen

+ for me,i think it is better now that pills & vials are removed so that it will be just easy for us to kill in TDM rooms that dont have [ia][r] room tags or more likely in Clan wars because they need to run and hide first to med if they are using kits unlike pills&vials they can med while walking then run then it will just irritate us because instead of killing them alr they can just escape.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information