View Poll Results: Meds: Poll Options

Voters
181. You may not vote on this poll
  • ~ Remove all pills & vials - keep medkits.

76 41.99%
  • ~ Keep all pills & vials - remove medkits.

11 6.08%
  • ~ Keep everything (return to the way it was) - keep vials/pills/medkits

85 46.96%
  • ~ Nerf vials/pills (add a delay *NOT 2500*, add weight to them, etc)

9 4.97%
  • ~ Nerf medkits (add a delay, add weight to them, etc)

0 0%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I say keep both, nerf the vial&pill let's say -6hp/ap (it used to give 36hp/ap per vial) and the pill let's say -2/-4hpap (used to give 15hp/ap per pill)
    this way people could play with different styles, make it more interesting and not just one style for all the players.
    just a suggestion ~

Jash's Avatar A S D F

Country
    Thanks
    just keep the pills and vials because most of the ppl now alr got used to them but if it is too op for u, just add delay on it

Country
    Thanks
    i think many ppl wants it back
    http://imgur.com/uzN11nm
    http://imgur.com/uzN11nm
    http://imgur.com/Bm5P5FW
    http://imgur.com/qeL6aLX
    http://imgur.com/qeL6aLX

edit:
    If you guys really want the old school med, then just remove the kits in donation shop because the kits in the ingame shop are useless and donor meds will just be too op for those who cannot afford donor meds.Or just move the donor meds to ingame shop & make it free
    Last edited by Hegaton; 12-30-2015 at 02:44 AM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Hegaton for this useful post:

Jash (12-30-2015), Kipu (12-30-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    People are pissed off because they can't use OP vials/pills anymore.
    Even if we were to re-introduce them, they would be so badly nerfed that it's useless to use them.
    Bring forth a proper argument to show how they are OP.
    Just saying "they are OP" proves nothing, the only argument that (and I will say this again) has been brought forth is the ability to med and run/walk at the same time.

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    There is no option for "add them with a bigger delay".. do not see why we should give them weight, delay is all we should add.
    I was just using weight/delay as an example when it comes to the idea of nerfing them.

6. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Discern (12-30-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I dont know people who actually play gunz on a competitive level can really say keep vial and pills only unless they cant afford pmeds but other then that still it completely ruins the game just like the gamemods do along with sniper...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Bring forth a proper argument to show how they are OP.
    Just saying "they are OP" proves nothing, the only argument that (and I will say this again) has been brought forth is the ability to med and run/walk at the same time.

I was just using weight/delay as an example when it comes to the idea of nerfing them.
    I would also like to hear an explanation as to how they are OP.
    I think this is mostly a money thing.

Before, there was an even tier when it came to meds. Now, some people will have donor meds while others are forced to use bounty meds. That is OP, but again, I think that is how FGunZ prefers it -- always have a better option that players will have to pay for.
    Pay to win server becomes even more pay to win.
    Last edited by Discern; 12-30-2015 at 04:44 AM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Discern View Post
    I would also like to hear an explanation as to how they are OP.
    I think this is mostly a money thing.

Before, there was an even tier when it came to meds. Now, some people will have donor meds while others are forced to use bounty meds. That is OP, but again, I think that is how FGunZ prefers it -- always have a better option that players will have to pay for.
    Pay to win server becomes even more pay to win.
    It's not a money thing at all, this was absolutely not done with that in mind.

You can run while returning back to nearly full health within seconds with the vials/pills. Meds require more skill and make the game more fun, the only reason why people are butthurt is because they don't have access to items anymore which were better than (donation) meds. Like I said before, wasn't a problem before V7, shouldn't be a problem now.

And I'll say it again, we will not revert it back to how it was.
    Changes can be made by making a higher delay and make them heal less, but they will not be made better than normal meds.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    It's not a money thing at all, this was absolutely not done with that in mind.

You can run while returning back to nearly full health within seconds with the vials/pills. Meds require more skill and make the game more fun, the only reason why people are butthurt is because they don't have access to items anymore which were better than (donation) meds. Like I said before, wasn't a problem before V7, shouldn't be a problem now.

And I'll say it again, we will not revert it back to how it was.
    Changes can be made by making a higher delay and make them heal less, but they will not be made better than normal meds.
    make the game more fun? people always killing me and then taking my meds D: this why I like vials no one can take it and lvl 50 vials give more hp/ap (36 hp/ap) per 1 and there is 5...
    Last edited by Eran; 12-30-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Get rid of em

Country
    Thanks
    Only reason pills became the meta was because they gave a lot more hp/ap than they were initially meant to.

Players pretty much had two lives. With medkits, people have to strategically play the game , ex: to run or to med on the spot.

A lot more thinking is required when it comes to medkits and we all know gunz players love challenges.

:~)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information