View Poll Results: Meds: Poll Options

Voters
181. You may not vote on this poll
  • ~ Remove all pills & vials - keep medkits.

76 41.99%
  • ~ Keep all pills & vials - remove medkits.

11 6.08%
  • ~ Keep everything (return to the way it was) - keep vials/pills/medkits

85 46.96%
  • ~ Nerf vials/pills (add a delay *NOT 2500*, add weight to them, etc)

9 4.97%
  • ~ Nerf medkits (add a delay, add weight to them, etc)

0 0%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hegaton View Post
    i think it is better now that pills & vials are removed so that it will be just easy for us to kill in TDM rooms that dont have [ia][r] room tags or more likely in Clan wars because they need to run and hide first to med if they are using kits unlike pills&vials they can med while walking then run then it will just irritate us because instead of killing them alr they can just escape.
    Why would you want to make the game easier for anyone...? You talk about wanting to use strategy, yet I don't see the idea of how making a game easier (your own words) still represents strategy?
    Not all rooms have the [R] tags and honestly [IA] has nothing to do with the Pill/Vial discussion, people will kill you regardless if the room has [IA] or not...
    [R] causes more spam, do you want to be in a situation where you're spammed down and don't have time to go and med..?

People can still walk and med btw.. ; toss 1 - med, toss 1 - med, etc etc.
    Last edited by Zachary; 12-30-2015 at 05:43 AM.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Why would you want to make the game easier for anyone...? You talk about wanting to use strategy, yet I don't see the idea of how making a game easier (your own words) still represents strategy?
    Not all rooms have the [R] tags and honestly [IA] has nothing to do with the Pill/Vial discussion, people will kill you regardless if the room has [IA] or not...
    [R] causes more spam, do you want to be in a situation where you're spammed down and don't have time to go and med..?

People can still walk and med btw.. ; toss 1 - med, toss 1 - med, etc etc.
    Strategy!

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Discern View Post
    I would also like to hear an explanation as to how they are OP.
    I think this is mostly a money thing.

Before, there was an even tier when it came to meds. Now, some people will have donor meds while others are forced to use bounty meds. That is OP, but again, I think that is how FGunZ prefers it -- always have a better option that players will have to pay for.
    Pay to win server becomes even more pay to win.
    It's not a money thing at all, this was absolutely not done with that in mind.

You can run while returning back to nearly full health within seconds with the vials/pills. Meds require more skill and make the game more fun, the only reason why people are butthurt is because they don't have access to items anymore which were better than (donation) meds. Like I said before, wasn't a problem before V7, shouldn't be a problem now.

And I'll say it again, we will not revert it back to how it was.
    Changes can be made by making a higher delay and make them heal less, but they will not be made better than normal meds.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    If you wanted to change their delay or make them heal less, could you provide an example of what you would have in mind?
    Right now the delay is 2500, and that is the shittiest delay ever and honestly I would rather it be like 1500 or a little higher, nothing above 2000....

Thanks
    Serious : nerf snipers then. snipers will be op now without pills and vials. after getting 1shot by sniper, we now have to run, hide, and med, compared to medding on the spot. While we were running to med, we could have gotten shot agn and die. ty.

sarcasm : nerf all the guns dmg and increase players hp ap, increase armour hp and ap to make the game more challenging then ^.^ then we can have more playstyles more strategies more challenging gameplay and much much more fun

Carlo's Avatar LOSER! No Cat in the Hat!

Country
    Thanks
    nah its for newgen

+ for me,i think it is better now that pills & vials are removed so that it will be just easy for us to kill in TDM rooms that dont have [ia][r] room tags or more likely in Clan wars because they need to run and hide first to med if they are using kits unlike pills&vials they can med while walking then run then it will just irritate us because instead of killing them alr they can just escape.
    Well, with the pills/vials, at least you can heal yourself even in front of the enemy faster.

- - - Updated - - -

nah its for newgen

+ for me,i think it is better now that pills & vials are removed so that it will be just easy for us to kill in TDM rooms that dont have [ia][r] room tags or more likely in Clan wars because they need to run and hide first to med if they are using kits unlike pills&vials they can med while walking then run then it will just irritate us because instead of killing them alr they can just escape.
    Well, with the pills/vials, at least you can heal yourself even in front of the enemy faster. and maybe it'll be challenging.

Donator

Thanks
    Not a good decision. Could have just buffed donor med kits and that would solve the problem.
    - pills healed less but immediate
    -vials healed more but you couldn't heal hp and as at the same time like pills or med kits could.
    -med kits were a balance of both.
    As usual, I've always advocated giving more options and balancing, than totally not giving players a choice. (E.g snipers, no matter how much I dislike them)
    Removing them is gonna make players leave the already dying game.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by UndeletE View Post
    Well it was a useless poll anyways, I knew for a fact major of the community needed pills to have a chance hahaha.
    exactly but at least the vials and pills got removed. time to play gunz on a competitive level again

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    It's not a money thing at all, this was absolutely not done with that in mind.

You can run while returning back to nearly full health within seconds with the vials/pills. Meds require more skill and make the game more fun, the only reason why people are butthurt is because they don't have access to items anymore which were better than (donation) meds. Like I said before, wasn't a problem before V7, shouldn't be a problem now.

And I'll say it again, we will not revert it back to how it was.
    Changes can be made by making a higher delay and make them heal less, but they will not be made better than normal meds.
    make the game more fun? people always killing me and then taking my meds D: this why I like vials no one can take it and lvl 50 vials give more hp/ap (36 hp/ap) per 1 and there is 5...
    Last edited by Eran; 12-30-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    make the game more fun? people always killing me and then taking my meds D: this why I like vials no one can take it and lvl 50 vials give more hp 36 hp per 1 and there is 5...
    if people are killing you while you are medding you should find a proper place to med instead of in the middle of battlefield

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information