View Poll Results: Meds: Poll Options

Voters
181. You may not vote on this poll
  • ~ Remove all pills & vials - keep medkits.

76 41.99%
  • ~ Keep all pills & vials - remove medkits.

11 6.08%
  • ~ Keep everything (return to the way it was) - keep vials/pills/medkits

85 46.96%
  • ~ Nerf vials/pills (add a delay *NOT 2500*, add weight to them, etc)

9 4.97%
  • ~ Nerf medkits (add a delay, add weight to them, etc)

0 0%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thanks
    I'm having fun at some people talking about returning pmeds make it balanced again...please, every single player past lvl 50 (which is not hard to reach) had the ability to buy pills/vials, now only like 40% of the player base has the donation meds, which makes them somewhat overpowered over the others. How is that less unbalanced?
    Also, on to the second note, if you really want to feel the old school style of gunz, then remove snipers, and barely add any customization options to non-donor players, because that's what ijji did and that's the biggest reason they are closed now.
    All in all, servers need some freshment, the pills/vials were a really unique example of that, it added a new level to the gameplay, and made it much faster paced and less campy. To those saying that this has been like this since "only" V7...just telling you, that V7 has been out here for years, yes, literally years. I know that for a fact, because I've been here since 2009, seen a whole bunch of changes on this server, both client and community based, and as I can tell, this recent change has done no good for the majority of the server. Maybe delete vials and pills only in the competitive (CW) part of the game, so that the rest, more casual (e.g. non-donor) part who got used to having almost the same chances as the donor players?

2. The following user said thank you to Banjee for this useful post:

Zachary (12-31-2015)

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    vials and pills break the game no one wants to get healed in like 2 seconds and kill you with full fking health

Thanks
    Oh well lemme give a serious evaluation to this removal.
    Firstly, vials and pills arent rly considered to be op since everyone has access to it. Its like saying the hp and ap armour gives is op. Well now, with the removal of pills and vials, whats the next best meds? Yes donor meds.
    How is making donor meds the best meds making the game more competitive? This removal only benefits donaters. So ONLY those that donate will have access to this current OP med. Making donaters even more op, harder to die. Therefore, donaters will thus have much more advantage in this game making the game LESS COMPETITIVE. Therefore this DEFEATS THE PURPOSE of the removal. At least for shotguns, the lv 9x bounty guns have the same dmg as donor sg.
    If this removal is to really make GunZ more competitive as you have claimed repeatedly, then allow everyone to have access to the donor med. Make a lv 90 med with the same stats as donor med. Or at least give 1yr donor meds to everyone (not just 30days. Its useless). If the game is still alive after 1year, people can decide whether to donate to get them or not. Otherwise this removal just seems like an underhanded way to extort more money out of this dying game.
    Last edited by Fearsome; 12-31-2015 at 06:27 PM.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Fearsome for this useful post:

UI_Yui (12-31-2015), Zachary (12-31-2015)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    Oh well lemme give a serious evaluation to this removal.
    Firstly, vials and pills arent rly considered to be op since everyone has access to it. Its like saying the hp and ap armour gives is op. Well now, with the removal of pills and vials, whats the next best meds? Yes donor meds.
    How is making donor meds the best meds making the game more competitive? This removal only benefits donaters. So ONLY those that donate will have access to this current OP med. Making donaters even more op, harder to die. Therefore, donaters will thus have much more advantage in this game making the game LESS COMPETITIVE. Therefore this DEFEATS THE PURPOSE of the removal. At least for shotguns, the lv 9x bounty guns have the same dmg as donor sg.
    If this removal is to really make GunZ more competitive as you have claimed repeatedly, then allow everyone to have access to the donor med. Make a lv 90 med with the same stats as donor med. Or at least give 1yr donor meds to everyone (not just 30days. Its useless). If the game is still alive after 1year, people can decide whether to donate to get them or not. Otherwise this removal just seems like an underhanded way to extort more money out of this dying game.
    You're arguing that donation medical kits are better than store bought medical kits. NO ****ING SHIT. Same applies with donation shotguns over store bought shotguns, of course they will have an advantage, they need an advantage so people pay for them. IJJI was the same there was 'premium medical kits' that cost G-Coins.

Anyone arguing that they are a non-donor and it's unfair has an irrelevant argument point, since this could be used with any donation item, shotguns/rifles/snipers/swords etc so if that were the case then donation items should be removed all together, but then guess what the server will soon be closed, as the donations pay for the server to be online.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    You're arguing that donation medical kits are better than store bought medical kits. NO ****ING SHIT. Same applies with donation shotguns over store bought shotguns, of course they will have an advantage, they need an advantage so people pay for them. IJJI was the same there was 'premium medical kits' that cost G-Coins.

Anyone arguing that they are a non-donor and it's unfair has an irrelevant argument point, since this could be used with any donation item, shotguns/rifles/snipers/swords etc so if that were the case then donation items should be removed all together, but then guess what the server will soon be closed, as the donations pay for the server to be online.
    Firstly, no im not arguing that donor meds is btr than bounty meds. Im arguing abt the accessibility to the donor meds. As i mentioned earlier, lv90 shotgun have the same dmg as donor shotgun. So make lv 90 med same stats as donor med then. Furthermore, this removal is to benefit the whole community not just donaters as dave claimed ROFL. Pls read. Im lazy to repeat the same point agn and agn. Oh well seeing ur reply, seems like this removal is rly to get people to donate more.
    Last edited by Fearsome; 12-31-2015 at 06:54 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KiritoOnline View Post
    vials and pills break the game no one wants to get healed in like 2 seconds and kill you with full fking health
    First of all, thats a huge exaggeration, nobody can heal to full in 2 seconds.
    Second of all, you act like people can't shoot you when you're walking/healing at the same time? Um, hello? Yes they can, you can be healing and walking closer to them and you can still shoot them, most players have to back the f*ck up to med now because they don't want to med in an open place anymore.
    Third of all, vials and pills don't "break the game", hacks and cheats break the game.

Your statement is beyond pathetic and does not prove anything except for the fact that you have no true understanding or ideology of strategic medding.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Remove the Pills and vials from shop and add them to donator shop with high price
    So players will use them when they really need it
    Or just disable vials and pills from clan wars
    If they suggested dis shit before pls tell me
    i aint reading 10 pages

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    I really can't think of a way to actually balance the vials/pills. You reduce it they're useless, you keep it the same they remain op. I remember when I first joined this server and everyone was playing with these vials and pills and I'm like "THE **** ARE THOSE". Then someone gave me my explanation and even then I thought the things were a bit ridiculous coming from a five year break. Coming back to a game where the play style went to literally anticipating a person's moves and knowing where to run, when to shoot, when to reload, and when to med yourself/teammates turned into "Lemme just pop this ap vial tank a few shots, pop a few pills and another vial I'm ready to spam reload shot with [R] in a normal game mode. (stillsalty)

I'm glad they got removed, they were annoying af.

First step is admitting you have a problem ya'll, stop doping up on vials and pills and use actual med kits to help your recovery process.

The current donor meds do seem a bit op to me though, reduce the clip to 5 or something idk i'm just a adele
    hello its me

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    If they are SO OP, just add them on the Donation Shop and enjoy your big paycheck, Dave. I'm sure then, everyone will either pay for it and stop talking.

Donator

Thanks
    If you're bringing back the pills/vials to there normal state also buff the p meds cause all the people that have bought p meds have no use for them since pills/vials are easily better..
    Last edited by Aynia; 01-01-2016 at 03:59 AM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information