Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mee4000's Avatar ^ARussian^9

Thanks
    As soon as I can get back on FGunz (servers won't load for some reason). Assuming I'm not IP-banned, I'd be looking to join/tryout for a clan. I'm looking for an active clan; I don't care how new you are or how many members you currently have, as long as you're active. I typically go on everyday, usually at night, but I can go on whenever because I have my whole day free every day.

I'd be joining with a character named "Hakusho." I have black mambas and black infinities and I'm pretty decent at Gunz.

I can CW if you want me to, but I don't have to. I'm looking more for a friendly clan than a competitive one.

One thing to note is that if you are a stickler for ping I will not be right for your clan. I have satellite internet and therefore high ping (ranges between 300 and 700 depending on the person). I don't spike and I don't lag, but I do have high ping and people whine to me about it all the time and I sometimes get kicked from games.

Anyway, yeah! Please reply if you're interested in taking me under your wing. <3

Mousse's Avatar The Canine Conjurer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mee4000 View Post
    As soon as I can get back on FGunz (servers won't load for some reason). Assuming I'm not IP-banned, I'd be looking to join/tryout for a clan. I'm looking for an active clan; I don't care how new you are or how many members you currently have, as long as you're active. I typically go on everyday, usually at night, but I can go on whenever because I have my whole day free every day.

I'd be joining with a character named "Hakusho." I have black mambas and black infinities and I'm pretty decent at Gunz.

I can CW if you want me to, but I don't have to. I'm looking more for a friendly clan than a competitive one.

One thing to note is that if you are a stickler for ping I will not be right for your clan. I have satellite internet and therefore high ping (ranges between 300 and 700 depending on the person). I don't spike and I don't lag, but I do have high ping and people whine to me about it all the time and I sometimes get kicked from games.

Anyway, yeah! Please reply if you're interested in taking me under your wing. <3

"Smile" would be a perfect clan for you. They have a lot of active members there.

Visit Beeple Crap for more similar animations and VJ Artworks.

Speed talks.

Country
    Thanks
    Pretty agree with Mousse,but im quitting soon,cant enjoy gunz with u.

If i was an admin,i can assure im going to invite u to the clan.

Smile is an active clan,but sure,some dumbasses there.As long as u dont mess with that kid,u are ok in there.Pretty much welcomed.

We're not a clan that CW 24/7,but that kid made us 0/32.

ew,why am i talking like a fking clan admin

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zipp View Post
    Pretty agree with Mousse,but im quitting soon,cant enjoy gunz with u.

If i was an admin,i can assure im going to invite u to the clan.

Smile is an active clan,but sure,some dumbasses there.As long as u dont mess with that kid,u are ok in there.Pretty much welcomed.

We're not a clan that CW 24/7,but that kid made us 0/32.

ew,why am i talking like a fking clan admin
    ...plus our Clan Leader is Miranda (Adorable)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mousse View Post
    "Smile" would be a perfect clan for you. They have a lot of active members there.
    Sure, why not? Now that I'm un-IP banned, could we please set up a time to meet? I can't CW because apparently my high ping is illegal, but I'd still like to join the clan if that's okay with you. Thanks!

Thanks
    Bump! I'm still looking. One of the admins of Smile reported me so I don't think I'll be joining them.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Can add you to Smile if you still want..

Spoiler!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Can add you to Smile if you still want..
    I mean, I'd like to, but not if I'm going to have to try to apologize to the guy who reported me for no good reason. I realize that the whole clan can't be personified by one guy, but he's an admin and he'll probably kick me once he sees my ping. I don't feel like getting a third warning...

Gummi's Avatar i love to troll

Country
    Thanks
    join YourMAMA

Ign:Gummi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gummi View Post
    join YourMAMA
    ^This.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information