Thanks
    Pretty sure this is GunZ related, this only happens when I play FGunZ, nvidia driver will crash and then recover it's self, screen goes black and I look like i'm "frozen" in the air as if I was disconnected for 2-3 seconds and then the screen goes back to normal. I play several other games and this never happens.

Currently using the NVIDIA GTX 980.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Thelps
    A GPU will often 'cut-out' and restart (resulting in Windows reporting a Driver error when in actuality it's the hardware itself) when the Graphics Card overheats. Download GPU-Z and use this program to monitor your GPU's temperatures.

http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

Anything above 80C is entering dangerous territory for a GPU. Be aware that the GPU will idle at a low-ish temperature, but will heat up considerably when playing a game or running a graphics rendering program, so load up GPU-Z and alt tab directly to it to see the temperature quickly. Even while alt-tabbed to the desktop the GPU's temperature will rapidly fall by 10-20 degrees C.

If your GPU is overheating, first ensure that it is not covered with dust, nor is there dust in your PC's case or on the case's fans. If dust is present use a compressed air canister to remove it.
    Tl;dr, your VGA could be overheating which I kinda doubt unless you haven't cleaned your PC for long time, it also happens to me but very rare, last year it happened only twice so nothing to worry about, just make sure when you launch FG your VGA temperature is not warming up too much which causes it to crash and recover.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    hmm could be a driver problem or temps just as george said. try uninstalling your driver and install it again and see if it will fix it.
    Pc Specs:
    CPU: Intel core i7 6700k @4Ghz
    GPU: MSI GTX 980Ti 6G TF OC
    RAM: 2x Kingston hyperx DDR4 Mobo: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
    ssd: samsung evo 120 gb +4 Hdd's
    cpu cooler: zalman cnps12x
    case: zalman z11 plus
    Keyboard & Mouse: CM Storm Quickfire (cherry blue, blue leds), Cyborg RAT 7, Steelseries Mousepad
    PSU: corsair 750w full modulair
    Headset: Logitech G430
    Laptop: BTO 15CL58 CPU: i7-4710MQ GPU: GTX 860M 2GB RAM: 24GB 1600Mhz SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB & Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB HDD: 1TB 7200rpm HGST Screen: 15.6 inch Full Hd Mat

Thread Information