Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    smoke grenades is bad giving fps lagg yes
    dmg is the worst ( for alot of people including me)
    gunz crash if u select songs to play from playlist ingame

and more

guess we just gotta wait for a fix for all of this we have to be patient
    I haven't noticed any crashes when selecting a song.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tvirus06 View Post
    I'm not sure if this if this starts happening on the ground; I get hit with the lag right when i throw it out of my hand.

The funny thing is, this smoke bomb thing, can lag you anywhere. You could be across the skill map, and still get hit by the lag.

Edit: For some weird reason, a restart seems to fix the massive fps drop. How ever it still drops half your fps. From yesterday; This also did the same I believe and for awhile of playing then this massive fps drops started happening.

Edit 2: Uhm, I alt tabbed and now my fps is locked at 13?!?!?.. Jesus.. Oh also.. Not sure if alt tab did this it self, I just know it took awhile to re-open the tab for gunz, and i was in a room.

Smokes will lag you wherever they are on the map if you are looking in the direction that the smoke is at, like i said smoke is a hog, mostly likely, you were not experiencing all 7 smoke explosions that come out of a smoke grenade before. I advise you to do what i recommended, right click your desktop and click the nvidia control panel and then go to manage 3d settings. Click the program settings tab and click add, then browse to the fgunz folder and add Launcher.exe, Gunz.exe and Gunz64.exe. Just Gunz.exe should be enough. Then under where it says specify settings for this program, you will find a "power management mode" option, change that to Prefer maximum performance.

The reason this may help is because for a modern graphics card, gunz uses very little when effects are not occurring, so it will go into a lower powerstate which has a slower gpu clock rate and gpu memory clock rate. Normally it should change power states quick enough, but sometimes it can cause issues in certain games. Gunz came out when cpu's and graphics cards didnt really use power saving techniques. ect ect bla bla bla, give that a try.

I am also on windows 10 64bit.
    Last edited by S1lent; 01-03-2016 at 03:24 AM.

Natalie's Avatar Programmer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Smokes will lag you wherever they are on the map if you are looking in the direction that the smoke is at, like i said smoke is a hog, mostly likely, you were not experiencing all 7 smoke explosions that come out of a smoke grenade before. I advise you to do what i recommended, right click your desktop and click the nvidia control panel and then go to manage 3d settings. Click the program settings tab and click add, then browse to the fgunz folder and add Launcher.exe, Gunz.exe and Gunz64.exe. Just Gunz.exe should be enough. Then under where it says specify settings for this program, you will find a "power management mode" option, change that to Prefer maximum performance.

The reason this may help is because for a modern graphics card, gunz uses very little when effects are not occurring, so it will go into a lower powerstate which has a slower gpu clock rate and gpu memory clock rate. Normally it should change power states quick enough, but sometimes it can cause issues in certain games. Gunz came out when cpu's and graphics cards didnt really use power saving techniques. ect ect bla bla bla, give that a try.

I am also on windows 10 64bit.
    JetMan said he will fix it, its a bug with some code.

Aliséa's Avatar Oderint Dum Metuant

Country
    Thanks
    Yup its bullshit. I put a suggestion in the suggestion thread.. Even with effects on low its retarded. I might quit because of this update

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aliséa View Post
    Yup its bullshit. I put a suggestion in the suggestion thread.. Even with effects on low its retarded. I might quit because of this update

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information