Country
    Thanks
    I was playing a lot of challenge quest 71, and I think I got so many items from the recent update of it on stages 1/3/5... That as I was trying to sell some items after, but it bugged my inventory and EVERYTHING disappeared... Donation's, and PVE items (Legendary, Epic's) that I worked hard to get are gone. Even the PVE are missing from the PVE weapon I still have equiped currently. I cannot buy anything from the shop, receive any quest items, or get anything from my central bank because it will NOT show up. If I try to un-equip what I currently have on like my cat hat, it disappears too. This issue only occurs on my main
    Last edited by Cupcake; 01-06-2016 at 05:42 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Dave has to reset or clean out your inventory, it's basically because you got a ton of junk in it and never took the time to clear it out.
    I'll forward this thread to him so he see's this when he's available, until then, be patient.

3. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Cupcake (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    I've seen this situation before, it is for have many items, over 500+, for the next not have as many items.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I removed some items from your inventory, now you have to clear out some more items to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

6. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Cupcake (01-06-2016)

Thread Information