View Poll Results: skull for game moderation?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 7.69%
  • no

24 92.31%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    Skull top player ? Random kid that has no skills to back his ego ROFL. Zord_20151214_115248.jpgZord_20151214_120703.jpg
    and Brewslee your inglish is very powderful.

P.S : You are as trustworthy as your level of command of English.

Edit: Just read skull's application. Full of shyt. I came back to gunz after 1 year and was chilling in a duel room. He started egoing me for no reason. But got rekt by me tho. SS above. Skull Friendly? No. Loved by community? No. Bad? Yes.

Oh well time to point out all the flaws in his application :
    Skull's Event suggestion:
    Can you think of unique events? And if so, can you give examples?
    Snap a neck -
    In this event, players (over the age of 18) would have to do what the et does. Basically he does a weird trick (dash left right jump blah blah blah) and the players have to snap it (remember it) and do it.

Me: Please how do u monitor 30ppl doing the movement LOL. Doing it 1by1? How long will each round last? 1hr? LOL Joke event.

Skull's Answer for being part of ET:
    Why should we choose you to become part of the event team? Very friendly and love to make the game a bag full of fun for other players. Many people will agree on that statement. Also very fair and can be a leader. (leader of top clan in fgunz in my eyes crooks)

Me:
    -Very friendly?
    Obviously not, didn't even type in the duel and started egoing me.
    -Love to make game fun for others?
    How? Please explain. by taunting random strangers? Oh well, I did have fun dropping u.
    -A very fair leader? Reason : Clan leader of crooks.
    Joke, firstly, top clan or not, how does being a clan leader proves u have good leadership qualities? How about we make all the monthly top 3 clan leaders GM/ET.
    Secondly, I just made a clan called "TROLLED" its the top clan in my eyes too, can you make me ET too?

Skull"s answers to his unique qualities:
    What do you believe sets you apart from other candidates and why? Well,
    -very active
    -very creative
    -friendly
    -nice
    -fun
    -enjoyable
    - Loved by the community.

Me:
    -Very creative?
    Obviously not. You only gave ONE UNFEASIBLE event suggestions. And the rest of the points are repeated and refuted by me earlier

Skull's Closing : May come of to many as not serious but im really serious, very smart and can show proof. Im 17 and in sophomore year of college in a top school in new York. Majoring in computer science and minoring in business. I currently run a pizza store by my self who I got passed down to by my daddy and the business has been going great, im willing to apply my skills learned from my business to your game.

Me: Oh yea, you are definitely "very smart" judging by the quality of ur application. Oh and the "perfect" English in ur closing.
    -Top school in new York?
    Top school in your eyes maybe?
    -Pizza store VS Online Gaming
    What skills do you want to apply? When is the right time to call for a pizza when you are gaming? And just saying, you are applying for ET not to manage the game FGunZ itself.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?90832-Skull Skull's application. Refer to it to have a better idea of what im talking about
    Last edited by Fearsome; 01-07-2016 at 09:56 AM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    11-3
    nuffsaid

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Sorry Game Moderator application are currently closed.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Isnt this post kinda useless?

sucked georges cock for it

Gummi's Avatar i love to troll

Country
    Thanks
    21 No
    Fearsome win

Ign:Gummi

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    Skull top player ? Random kid that has no skills to back his ego ROFL. Zord_20151214_115248.jpgZord_20151214_120703.jpg
    and Brewslee your inglish is very powderful.

P.S : You are as trustworthy as your level of command of English.

Edit: Just read skull's application. Full of shyt. I came back to gunz after 1 year and was chilling in a duel room. He started egoing me for no reason. But got rekt by me tho. SS above. Skull Friendly? No. Loved by community? No. Bad? Yes.

Oh well time to point out all the flaws in his application :
    Skull's Event suggestion:
    Can you think of unique events? And if so, can you give examples?
    Snap a neck -
    In this event, players (over the age of 18) would have to do what the et does. Basically he does a weird trick (dash left right jump blah blah blah) and the players have to snap it (remember it) and do it.

Me: Please how do u monitor 30ppl doing the movement LOL. Doing it 1by1? How long will each round last? 1hr? LOL Joke event.

Skull's Answer for being part of ET:
    Why should we choose you to become part of the event team? Very friendly and love to make the game a bag full of fun for other players. Many people will agree on that statement. Also very fair and can be a leader. (leader of top clan in fgunz in my eyes crooks)

Me:
    -Very friendly?
    Obviously not, didn't even type in the duel and started egoing me.
    -Love to make game fun for others?
    How? Please explain. by taunting random strangers? Oh well, I did have fun dropping u.
    -A very fair leader? Reason : Clan leader of crooks.
    Joke, firstly, top clan or not, how does being a clan leader proves u have good leadership qualities? How about we make all the monthly top 3 clan leaders GM/ET.
    Secondly, I just made a clan called "TROLLED" its the top clan in my eyes too, can you make me ET too?

Skull"s answers to his unique qualities:
    What do you believe sets you apart from other candidates and why? Well,
    -very active
    -very creative
    -friendly
    -nice
    -fun
    -enjoyable
    - Loved by the community.

Me:
    -Very creative?
    Obviously not. You only gave ONE UNFEASIBLE event suggestions. And the rest of the points are repeated and refuted by me earlier

Skull's Closing : May come of to many as not serious but im really serious, very smart and can show proof. Im 17 and in sophomore year of college in a top school in new York. Majoring in computer science and minoring in business. I currently run a pizza store by my self who I got passed down to by my daddy and the business has been going great, im willing to apply my skills learned from my business to your game.

Me: Oh yea, you are definitely "very smart" judging by the quality of ur application. Oh and the "perfect" English in ur closing.
    -Top school in new York?
    Top school in your eyes maybe?
    -Pizza store VS Online Gaming
    What skills do you want to apply? When is the right time to call for a pizza when you are gaming? And just saying, you are applying for ET not to manage the game FGunZ itself.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?90832-Skull Skull's application. Refer to it to have a better idea of what im talking about
    that event already exists and is called copy my move '-', plus he applied for ET not for game moderation

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnies View Post
    that event already exists and is called copy my move '-', plus he applied for ET not for game moderation
    we got a sherlock here
    dayum
    can i be watson?

sucked georges cock for it

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you for playing the game, sadly you lost with 2 against 24.
    GG NO RE.

9. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Bunny (01-07-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information