Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bible
    hey i like the accuracy of the anti lead now... but for some reason everyone hits hard... i dont know if the shotgun spread is changed... or if the antilead has been ENHANCEd.... or if its just the spread of hitbox hack... but the worst players are hitting insanely hard... i think its the anti lead. so id appreciate it if u can nerf... pls..

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    or maybe u are just bad

3. The following user said thank you to autism for this useful post:

lex210607 (01-11-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Played today like 10 clanwars, nothing wrong with anti lead or anything, everything is fine and normal.

Thanks
    Just bad :d

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I'd like to disagree saying all is fine, but this is probably the 4th encounter since it was fixed relating to this issue. And I've been seeing 3 shots from midrange more frequent than before.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    i've had this issue earlier today, didn't even take into consideration that it could possibly have been the anti-lead.. instead i just reported someone. but hey, anything is possible :>

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    I'd like to disagree saying all is fine, but this is probably the 4th encounter since it was fixed relating to this issue. And I've been seeing 3 shots from midrange more frequent than before.
    its just the fact that mid range and far range shots do so much damage now. everyone has the capability to 3 shot now its ridiculous

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by PrincessNate View Post
    its just the fact that mid range and far range shots do so much damage now. everyone has the capability to 3 shot now its ridiculous
    Well your statement just says even more about it =\ . So IDK, maybe it's fuked up-- who knows?

Also hate to be off-topic, but I managed to catch you're a PAD player from your user title

Naser Abu Shhade's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    hi im back with my new apprel unban as u guys told me, i got banned for useing aimfix and ill no lie i use it one time then i never use it again causee my freind told me ill got banned but maybe i have a chance to be with fgunz player to have fun im sorry to use that program called aimfix and ill never do it again george told me cam back after 2 month and there we go 2 month done and i never bypassed in but i did bypass one time but idont know bypass unlegit and ill have banned for it untill u guys told me bypass is unlegit and im sorry for the one time bypass i did im sorry and hope u feel with me and belive me ill do no problems again and im sorryplease i need to play fgunz cuz fgunz top . thanks for reading
    Have you been bypassing your current ban: :Yes
    happy new year <3

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Naser Abu Shhade; 01-08-2016 at 04:21 AM.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Naser Abu Shhade for this useful post:

Portgaz (01-08-2016), rise (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    ^ lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information