Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    Increase XP for quests when sacrificing items

Suggestion description:
    XP for quests should increase when an item is sacrificed. The extra effort to defeat the bosses (e.g Level 15) is too high since XP reward merely increases by 0.1% per item level, which isn't worth the time.

2. The following user said thank you to stupidnoob for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (01-08-2016)

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    No ._.
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    /no
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

5. The following user said thank you to Minato for this useful post:

SuperShotty (01-08-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I thought it was already supposed to give out extra exp and bounty when you sacrifice an item..
    i think max lvl for it is 13 (not sure)

Thanks
    !!!! need 2 grind out zombee quen pls gib more exp

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    I thought it was already supposed to give out extra exp and bounty when you sacrifice an item..
    It does, but XP only increases by 0.1% per item level sacrificed, which obv isn't worth the time since hp level of npc's are increased tremendously as well.

J.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    lvl 15

/support
    mamame el guebo como dice el prieto

Real Girl

Thanks
    I'll try and make this short...

Sacrificing is going away eventually; it was a flawed system because there was no incentive to grind for higher tiers of quest beyond exp. If you guys still want it in the game, I'll try and boost the exp up to sacrifice lev but it's going to be considered a legacy feature for now. Here's my thoughts on this:

A better design in my opinion is to balance the NPCs' health versus an artificial item level limit. As you might've noticed, CQ drops between 0 and 15 iLevel items. This is going to be the 'cap' per se that we will balance around, resulting in a limited progression instead of an endless one.

Any items you have above 15 will still function however going forward they will no longer drop.
    As for recent changes,
    We have nerfed a majority of normal quest exp gains. Normal quests are meant as stepping stones to be able to take on CQ by getting drops from them.
    As for upcoming quest nerfs,
    Robot CQ is getting a nerf soon.
    Robot CQ is more balanced around having full level 13 or higher Epic weapons and clothing after the nerf is applied.

Zombie quest is getting a nerf as well.
    The HP/AP on the bosses for the difficulty was way too low for the exp rewards. HP/AP has changed from 7000 -> 17000 and exp rewards have been reduced.

Both of these nerfs are in the next update. This should incentivize playing CQ over normal quest until you get geared out with CQ clothing drops.
    As for inventory clutter,
    This has been brought up recently. I am going to add an option to the client to opt-out of crappy drops in CQ. There will be an option to autoreject drops per-player with both rarity and item level being restricted as there will be no point in getting crappy drops anymore. This will be in a later update. I will also consider changing the inventory limit to 1500 provided the gunz client can handle that. I think it can, but just to play it safe we'll see. I'm open to suggestions on this.
    PS; be on the lookout for a surprise soon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzAnc9hNtoQ

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    I'll try and make this short...

Sacrificing is going away eventually; it was a flawed system because there was no incentive to grind for higher tiers of quest beyond exp. If you guys still want it in the game, I'll try and boost the exp up to sacrifice lev but it's going to be considered a legacy feature for now. Here's my thoughts on this:

As for recent changes,

As for upcoming quest nerfs,

As for inventory clutter,

PS; be on the lookout for a surprise soon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzAnc9hNtoQ

Sacrificing should remain since it's sort of a challenge, hardcore questers would love it, but with its EXP boosted.

12. The following user said thank you to stupidnoob for this useful post:

SecretsOTheP (01-11-2016)

Thread Information