Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chasin View Post
    is it a phone game? so yes i will start playing it
    Yessir. I will also tell you right now, that because it's a mobile game, it is prone to in-app purchasing. You are 100% able to go far FAR in the game without doing so, but you just won't get what you need for a long time.

Magic stones are occasionally (usually during events) given 1 daily usually up to like 10-- 1 for each day mind you. You also get login bonuses for logging into the game daily. Every 50 days gives you 5, every 100 gives you 10 etc. Stones are easy to acquire, just without buying them, they DO take quite some time.

I don't recommend whaling (because it's what I did and... sort of still do) because in honesty it IS a waste of money, but if you want to, by all means go ahead.

Overall, it's fun, updates extremely consistently (about once per week), easily played in short bursts and addicting af playing a match-3 variant puzzle game.

Update:

Turns out I had all the evo materials needed for Muse and Izanami I literally only need to get Tamadras and this team is complete holy shit.
    Last edited by Dualage; 01-22-2016 at 11:03 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    https://56.media.tumblr.com/186691989c4a25f8f0b10ac9903899e7/tumblr_o1dh3tuwbE1roubsyo1_540.jpg
    That right there is a beautiful A Ra team

Here's my jank ass team:

Also, I've updated the first post of the thread so any newcomers confused on what this game is can get sort of an idea of how it works

Last thing: @Dualage, how'd your BF reset experience go?
    Last edited by PrincessNate; 01-22-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Aaaaaaa, I want the A.Isis. But considering Muse is a good Super burst + is B/G, he's my other best option.

I also used my snow globe dragons I held onto for a while to level em up. Muse is maxed, Izanami is like 90 and A.Ra is the near the same.

I think I might burn my stones farming Sky Prison for Angelits and try to max skill my Kalis. My first one is almost hypermaxed. Just needs max level and skill since she's already 297'd. If I magically happen to max skill em all, I need to do Izanami Descended for a long time as well. Good thing I got a good Verd team for it

And it was okay, I had used my first one a while ago, and was hoping for a new reset soon and got it. I had someone on reserve for a long while because he has a hypermaxed Lu Bu and A. Sakuya and is working on his A. Shiva.

Country
    Thanks
    Ahhhhh I need Izanami skill ups as well. But inflation rates shot the CDN dollar way down so stoning for stamina isn't even a viable option any more ):

As for the best friend reset, I haven't used mine yet. Looking for the perfect e-harmony match (Hyper'd Sakuya, Ra and Yomi). I might also start looking into BF triangles so I can get two BFs for the price of one.

I did get two BF requests though. One from some random A Sakuya user and one from my gf (she plays Lu Bu, don't know why she would ever waste her BF on me, what a fukin dweeb).

As it stands, I have four BFs + one of my own once I choose one. If I get lucky and become a part of a BF triangle, I'll have six. So yeah, it went pretty well for me lol
    Last edited by PrincessNate; 01-23-2016 at 12:39 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Aaaaaaaaaa, I didn't realize A. Astaroth was released YESSSSSSSS. I need to get Cauchemar now for her and will finally have a stupid good UNBINDABLE Green Row Leader with the team already about 80% made.

A.Astaroth/A. Freyja/UUVO Michael/G Valk/situatiional wildcard (Kushi, board changer, bind clearer, TPA hoar)/Friend A. Astaroth

Man, just got A. Ra and already too excited for Astaroth aaaaaaaa.

Country
    Thanks
    Take this to private messages, you weeb.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by nightbloom View Post
    >literally posting on a thread you have no interest in because it involves something you dislike instead of ignoring it

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by nightbloom View Post

Country
    Thanks
    So... Reco 0 stoned mecha zeus............ solo......................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqkmOMto_sU

That 80% gravity and 28k pre-emptive strike back-to-back.... ON A NO RCV DUNGEON (correct me if I'm wrong on the pre-empt... all I know is that it's crazy high)...

rip my LIFE

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    its like brave frontier

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information