Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    At first my goal was Awoken Horus, but after I rolled Sakuya, I was enticed by her 100x multiplier. Horus and Lakshimi's 49x multiplier are nice and all, but with just 7 combos, Sakuya can hit that + more. Right now I'm concentrating on getting optimal subs for a light based Sakuya team. In the future I really want to play a dark Sakuya team, but the only sub I have for it at the moment is Diza.

TylerPAD is a great youtube personality for PAD. Skill-wise, I like to watch Reco (mad hook mechanics) and paprika (cascade god).

I really, really want to roll Yomi. Awoken Yomi sounds fun to play with all that time to move orbs. I'll trade my Okuni and Kushi for yours :p

As for smash, I was into it for a while. I only have one irl friend that plays (rein) and he's leagues better than me. Whenever we play it's a 4 stock shit show

Btw, with enhance carnival up and 6,000 daily pal points, you should finish maxing out your leads :p
    Last edited by PrincessNate; 01-15-2016 at 10:46 PM.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Yea I suppose I should max level, but I'm still heavily working on UVO'ing so many. I mean, max levels will help me tackler much harder descends, but I really don't do 'em unless I really need them. I just got Hel using A. Shiva and got Gaia through the Descend Carnival (troll Thoth both times. Just give me my A. Ra ...but I guess I can save both for Horus and Anubis)

So now Awoken Freyja is right around the corner. And in other good news, enhance carnival gave me Extreme so I just got UUVO Michael.

And yer right for the most part anyways. Considering A. Sakuya is a solid S Tier lead, no reason not to run her. I also heard she has a decent clear rate at Arena, so that's a plus.

Now am waiting for Godfest c:

Country
    Thanks
    Uhgg I missed descended carnival ROFl

Played a couple matches of csgo and ended up missing it. Oh well, maybe next time I guess.

Also, I ran Diagoldos Descended six times with zero Elia invades. Today's just not my day on pad.

Hopefully I roll something good during godfest

Country
    Thanks
    Welp, after several rolls, a shitton of dupes, but got myself a Gabriel, Raphael, a third Tsubaki, a third Sumire and a third LKali JUST GIVE ME DKALI GOD DAMMIT :c

Country
    Thanks
    I received one of those checks you get from the government when you hit 18 in the mail today so I decided to buy a pack

Ra x2 (yay), Yomi (yay), Raphael x2, Michael, Freyr, Pandora, and Grodin. Sold the rest (probably a bad habbit, but whatever, my box is small)

Overall I'm pretty happy with the result. The foundations for a lategame A. Ra team are looking pretty good for me (A. Isis, God Indra).

BUT STILL NO KALI
    Last edited by PrincessNate; 01-16-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    It's always good to sell dupes/meh cards for MP. MP dragons are extremely strong (except for OdinDra) and saving 300k for one is WAAAAY worth it. Best one for farming, imho, is ShivaDra as he can clear Kotg in ~3mins-- So as long as you have the Rows+Ares.

And gg on Ra. I can't wait for my team with him when I get there.

Also awesome news on the stream that happened. Save up more stones. We're getting the New Year's REM. I mean, granted the only 2 amazing eggs are 8* (which means less than 0% chance of ever rolling), but you never know.
    Last edited by Dualage; 01-16-2016 at 10:54 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    15 HEL AND ZHAO YUN MYTHICAL RUNS

NO ELIA

WHAT THE **** GUNGHOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Country
    Thanks
    Welp, day 2 ended up giving me Kushi and Kanna. After 10 rolls I cannot complain-- having a second Yamato won't hurt, but that's basically it. 3/10 good rolls is definitely something, BUT STILL NO DMETA WHY ARE THE DARK EXCLUSIVES SO GOD DAMN RARE?

Country
    Thanks

A few days since I last posted, but ain't he b00tiful?

I literally only need to UVO Izanami and Evo Muse (Awaken abilities too) then I can use a soild A.Ra team.

Chasin's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    is it a phone game? so yes i will start playing it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information