Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is Midget in 20 words?
    A : I’m young, I’m handsome, I’m fast, I’m pretty and can’t possibly be beaten. Yung nfz leader rap god extraordinaire Midget.

#2 What is your favourite set on FGunZ?
    A : Male char, bucket hat, wife beater tank top, vinz training pants, goblin wizard’s armguards and last but definitely not least: wedding shoes. Best item in the game.

#3 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A : Path’s aka Thomas’. His physique is amazing, those arms are so big…
    Oh what I wouldn’t do to lick those pecks… No homo of course.

#4 What attracts you the most? Brunette, blonde, black or ginger hair?
    A : Brunette, I don’t know why Latinas aren’t everyone’s favorite. S/o to bae.

#5 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A : It’s like a pre-school playground with a couple of caretakers.

#6 Do you have a story about FgunZ that involved you?
    A : My friend, who quit fgunz now, told people this one thing that made me stop caring about the game in terms of “skill”, That’s when Midget was born.
    “First of all: It’s newgen Gunz. No one is “good” in this pile of shit generation, so don’t let anyone tell you “ur shit kid”.
    Second of all: don’t be shit, kid. Last but not least: Have a decent personality.
    If your personality is as shitty as mine, then you’d better pray that you are as lordly of a player as yaboi or you should start considering opening a giveaway thread to compensate.” Ijji 7thAzure.

#7 Which event do you like the most to participate in?
    A : Dodgeball or Race, I’m not sure.

#8 Which event do you like the least to participate in?
    A : Rocketman, I die early and then I have to wait 15 minutes before I can die again.
    I guess I’m not good at running.

#9 Is there something in FgunZ that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A : Snipers gahts ta gou, they’re insanely easy to use and they’re just prevalent.

#10 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A : I’d like it if some staff members took a long break.
    Chill for a bit, no need to be right in my face at all times.
    I don’t think they care about my opinion but it’s like taking your shirt off in public: You know no one asked for it, and they’ll hate on me like “who the heck do you think you are” but hey, peep them plectorials.

#11 Do you have an all time hero?
    A : Muhammad Ali: Great boxer, member of the black panther party, huge ego.
    He literally fought against discrimation.

#12 Do you prefer warm or cold colours?
    A : I like cold colors but colors like red and such look really good on me too.

#13 What games do you play in general?
    A : Just GunZ, used to know my way around Mortal Kombat.

#14 Which song do you consider your favourite of all it?
    A : Nas – N.Y. State of Mind
    Surprisingly no one else put it in.

#15 Which movie would you recommend to our community to watch?
    A : King Kong, it’s basically about me.
    But don’t watch the whole thing, haters made the movie.

#16 What is your dream job?
    A : Event Moderator!!!
    But in all seriousness, I wouldn’t mind being king.

#17 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A : Aruba, that’s where the legend began.
    I’d love to go back sometime.

#18 Any kind of food that you really do not like to eat?
    A : Squid, I bet eating that started out as a dare and now they’re too proud to admit they really don’t like eating that garbage.

#19 Which drink do you like the most?
    A : Water.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FgunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize, which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A : I feel like this will be a big “f*ck you” to some of my friends, sorry guys I can only take 4.
    Traumatis3r – He’s used to that island life and I’m sure he can make a hookah/shisha out of anything.
    Buu – I like my spicy food and he has that ancient curry recipe passed down from generation to generation.
    Path – Big arms, they’ll always come in handy.
    Stuwadie – He knows his music and he’s a funny guy, we will need him to keep us sane.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (January 20th 2016).
    Leave a comment below if you got any questions for THIS Player Spotlight.

2. The following 8 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Again (01-14-2016), Camel (01-13-2016), Midget (01-13-2016), Resort (01-13-2016), Savage (01-13-2016), Sonji (01-13-2016), Stuwadie (01-13-2016), YoungSavagÉ (01-13-2016)

Thread Information