Banned

Thanks
    Yes,yes. I'm aware the application's are "closed" right now but you know I have the experience and the app is here to review whenever in need.

Now let me just say firstly, We ALL know my past, multiple time's being banned, ect.. If you actually know the real me you'd know I'm a serious guy and I don't look at thing's as just a title. When I was LAST forum moderator with Grascen, I wasn't banned, I wasn't fired, I left. I did Donation's for sniper , forum mod work, all to perfection, so you can't say my last time on the job I wasn't worthy, I was, and still am.

Name(optional): Dylan Royal

Email: [email protected]

IGN(any games offered by the Freestyle Crew): Was Rawr on gunz.

Forum Name: Rawr

How long have you been on the forum? Since the start

How much experience do you have with Moderating?

Forum modded for DR, Legion and GameNAO. Also worked as Public Relations for GameNAO and legion, GameMaster on Freestyle for over a year, and admin on Euro.

Am I active? Yes.

Am I trustworthy? When it come's to doing my role/position, very.

Do I speak any Languages besides English? French to an extent

What other GunZ Servers have I worked for(GM/Moderator)? DR, GAMENAO, Legion Gaming, Euro Gunz

Good knowledge of the Terms of Service for this site? I'm well informed, yes.

Closing(put what ever you want here): Well, there's not much I can say, I have experience, I use my brain, My grammar and spelling is A+, i worked with you before Grascen and I thought we were a pretty handy duo. Now it's a matter of, do I get this oppurtunity? i'll leave it up to you guy's..

-Dylan/Rawr

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    If you didn't know already, I am now the head forum moderator of our forums. As you stated, yes... the applications are closed. I just hired two new guys a few weeks back, and our forum shrunk when we moved. I don't know when I'll be hiring again, so for now, I'm just going to close this topic. It will be brought back up at a later date. Only thing I can suggest to you is for you to participate on the forum, be a good person, and try to make us forget about the past with your current actions. Sorry if I sound too formal... but this is my app. section.

~Grascen

Thread Information