Originally Posted by Moh View Post
Okay so,as this is kinda what i was asking in my other thread.
Since I've been using daggers since version 6 I've noticed that back then it was a little more useful but now with anti lead it's become so under used.
But i have to say,i think it's unfair for you to remove recoil and would make ghost evading and phantom evading pretty much gone.
The dagger delay is so good now,it's just like ijji and it actually doesn't feel spam-able.
So really the only thing i would agree with is the dagger range increased. It's fair to get recoiled after stabbing someone straight on.
If you don't know,when you look down and try to stab someone straight on it doesn't recoil or do the animation.
Dagger machine (looking down and stabbing and circling the opponent) would be abusive as hell..
I say keep the recoil,increase the range.
Daggers aren't useless,it's just people's lack of knowledge about them that make them look inferior.
An elite dstyler due to antilead, swords range, etc. can't beat a true elite k styler, I've never seen it happen. Also, looking down still causes a recoil, otherwise kstylers that utilize angles would always look down.