View Poll Results: Would you like to have Monk Style?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 52.38%
  • No

10 47.62%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Think this is a bit stupid unless there's gonna be like a new mode or a new tag for this (and I doubt it gets a tag). Idk how fast the movements should be or the range of it but if they gonna add new fighting styles and make up new animations, I definitely think we could come with something much better than this.

Just like you shouldn't bring a knife to a gun fight, I think it could be said the same about bringing your knuckles into a sword fight.

Also about jetman's idea, unless it's something you equip and doesn't happen if you just got no weapons on, it sounds like you're going to ruin the animations needed for medstyle so nu nu nu me no suppört

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Can we also add kicking whilst we're at it?
    Go all out add some grapples and finishing moves!

GunZ The MMA

Donator

Thanks
    I'd say its a pretty good idea if the developers had time to spare on this ... this can take months to develop < and thats without the possible bugs that can occur so it even can take a year before it gets implemented when there are so many stuff that needs to be fixed and worked on + much more simpler ideas that can get implemented i'd say its a good suggestion for the long run but what dev can commit to this without giving up halfway.

Gummi's Avatar i love to troll

Country
    Thanks
    Freestyle Gunz Wrestling Entertainment
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ign:Gummi

Chrysanthum's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Like the idea but I agree that it should have it's own game mode. Boxing, Street fighting or w/e.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people might appear bright until you hear them speak.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    It sure is interesting none the less, but I wouldn't want it to be like that if you don't have weapons equiped.

If it is like that it will potentially mess up events and [NS] (no sword) rooms, etc.

Rather have this as an optional gamemode to have some fun with from time to time.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I don't think this fits in GunZ at all.
    Besides that it will be quite some work to make all of this, especially the animations.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information