Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    The above mentioned nerf was in plan before the resignation of said developer.
    It's not a bad idea honestly, they may have nerfed the delay which was totally uncalled for, but giving them their actual purpose (long-ranged) shots shouldn't hurt.
    Only thing I'm worried about is this encouraging campers.
    When I'm talking about the nerf, I mean in regards to the snipers' scope delay being increased, making it less "rotatable", which is a nerf.
    Why would you add another nerf to a weapon that was already nerfed.
    In regards to the ownages, I don't think they need to be touched at all, they're fine the way they are and barely any users use them in TDMs/Duels unless they are camping or in a HUGE A&D match, oh and quest.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    When I'm talking about the nerf, I mean in regards to the snipers' scope delay being increased, making it less "rotatable", which is a nerf.
    Why would you add another nerf to a weapon that was already nerfed.
    In regards to the ownages, I don't think they need to be touched at all, they're fine the way they are and barely any users use them in TDMs/Duels unless they are camping or in a HUGE A&D match, oh and quest.
    Oh then I completely agree with you, they have been nerfed enough and actually are fine at where they currently stand.

Thread Information