Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Spray and snipers are op but if you use them you can get a kick very fast...
    Happend to me once 10 times in a day...

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    snipers need to go they dont need a nerf the only downfall that makes fgunz a br server is snipers it dont bother me playing vs them but tbh the only reason fgunz is no challenge is cause 90% of these beaners use sniper in hope that killing people in 1-2 shots is better then actual aiming which is why snipers are of no challenge n never will be taken serious small arm genetics cant be overridden with snipers sry brs

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    The reality behind ownages (IMO) is that you have to be a higher level to use get the ones that deal better damage, even then, they cause a major delay in speed/movement, so people can snipe ownage users easier, plus they're like really heavy so you lose weight and have to sacrifice things such as HP/AP. Snipers were already nerfed... why nerf them again..
    1) Making the ownages high lvled equips doesn't change the fact that the weapons themselves are still op.
    2) It isn't a MAJOR delay in speed/movement though. For ownages, all you need to do is walk spam and probably a few tumbles to kill. The reduction in movement speed doesn't affects them much at all(I do not need to do those fancy tricks like hs/ld/db). I can still pot and by the time my enemy caught up to me, I have already killed him.
    3) I have fought many snipers with ownages. All I need to do is to change to my sword do a few wp, get close to them and kill them. (In case you don't know, it is easier to kill a close range enemy, since the spread isn't as big.) Furthermore, are you implying that only Snipes(Which are OP as well) are the only type of weapon capable to match against ownages? Then, my point of both of them being op is PROVEN TO BE TRUE.
    4) Ownages aren't that heavy at all. All I need to do is to equip 2 lv80 weight rings, change to training sword, I can already equip 1 Ownage with meds and still having 125/105. In rooms with [v], the reduction in hp ap doesn't amount to anything at all. And 1 Ownage equipped is already enough for me to fight any1 in any mode. Having 120/120 ammos, I can spam all the way from the start till I kill someone in duel. For tdm, if I cut down on random spraying and aim, its enough for me to survive through the round. (Not to mention the ammo spawns/[r] tags in room)
    5)It's not a valid excuse to not nerf a nerfed weapon since it's still op. I've heard of the nerf in the past, but I didn't know what exactly was being nerfed. I only knew you cant shoot 2 snipe shots consecutively. If that's the only nerf, it doesn't change the fact that the dmg the snipes do itself are OP. It just means that ppl cant get 2shotted by the OP weapon in instantly. Furthermore, what SECRETSOFTHEP proposed is not really considered to be a nerf. Rather, its to penalise people who uses snipes in the wrong way. If people still play like what a sniper should, they shouldn't be affected much at all.

When I'm talking about the nerf, I mean in regards to the snipers' scope delay being increased, making it less "rotatable", which is a nerf.
    Why would you add another nerf to a weapon that was already nerfed.
    In regards to the ownages, I don't think they need to be touched at all, they're fine the way they are and barely any users use them in TDMs/Duels unless they are camping or in a HUGE A&D match, oh and quest.
    Still, again, "barely any users" doesn't mean they aren't op. Furthermore, they are probably kicked in 99% of the TDMs/Duels they entered(From what I've experienced).
    I see u repeating this question a lot "Why nerf a nerfed weapon?" simply because the nerf is not perfect. Idk, what are you talking about the sniper scope rotatable tho. Just saying, 99% snipers quickscope, they don't actually aim after they scope. And trust me, it is a lot more ezier. Its like using revs with blank xhair which is a piece of cake with practices.

Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Oh then I completely agree with you, they have been nerfed enough and actually are fine at where they currently stand.
    Sorry, you seemed easily swayed. Do you actually have your own opinion?

Originally Posted by Tvirus06 View Post
    If they nerf the damage, then they should bring back instant scope, with no delay on shooting both.
    Why? Valid reasons please. There's nothing wrong in nerfing an OP weapon.

Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    If they touch the sniper at all once again they will have to buff/nerf other weapons as well..
    Yea, but im confused. Reasons?? Why??

I agree, snipers would rarely be used/bought if they're nerfed damage and scope wise, would become pointless and no players would spend their coins, although not many do.

It's like nerfing a nerf, would be pointless.
    Firstly, we are ONLY discussing of nerfing the closed range dmg. Idk why are you so opposed to this idea. But maybe, you can google for the definition of "Sniper" and you will have a better understanding of why its an excellent and realistic idea.
    Oh, there you go, talking about nerfing a nerfed weapon again. Still a nerfed weapon doesn't mean it isn't op. Yes, maybe they aren't as OP as before. But they are STILL OP. Maybe, you can finally tell me the reason of why the current snipers aren't that OP actually instead of blabbling "no point nerfing a nerfed weapon" again and again and again. You would make much more sense.

4. The following user said thank you to Fearsome for this useful post:

lex210607 (01-23-2016)

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Yup the whole point would be to reward those that use the weapon for its intended purpose. Snipers are commonly known for long range abilities. Lol.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moistz View Post
    If this idea is implemented how would it be like laid out, is there a certain distance someone has to be for it to be minimal damage ? Is the farther away u are from your target it's maximum damage like whats the trigger distance for the damage to become less
    Closer = less damage
    Farther = more damage

Point blank.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    The next update will contain something that affects the damage of snipers depending on how far away you are of the target.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

8. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

kkbizz (01-23-2016)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information