Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    I'd be okay with nerfing Ownage and Dual Rifle damage to sane values. Maybe making ownages deal more damage per shot, but have a higher delay. Same scenario with dual rifles.

As for snipers, I was thinking of decreasing damage when you are close to your target, so snipers are less of a shotgun and more of a 'ranged-only' weapon that punishes you for being inaccurate. Thoughts?
    I have little to no knowledge on this but wouldn't that make people with high ping/latency be more effective when close with snipers? like spikers and laggers etc?
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

μ

Country
    Thanks
    I'd be okay with nerfing Ownage and Dual Rifle damage to sane values. Maybe making ownages deal more damage per shot, but have a higher delay. Same scenario with dual rifles.

As for snipers, I was thinking of decreasing damage when you are close to your target, so snipers are less of a shotgun and more of a 'ranged-only' weapon that punishes you for being inaccurate. Thoughts?
    yes please do this. you can 2 shot someone from half way across the map or right infront of you, it's pretty op if you ask me... completely ruins the competitive aspect of the game if your hp is halved as soon as you start a round

Thanks

For ownages and dual rifles, maybe increase delay but there's no need to increase dmg, it already deals insane damage . Possibly, increase in movement speed reduction too.
    Excellent idea on that sniper part. I didn't know this is possible, but this is an excellent idea. I don't know how does this works but I suggest that the dmg decreased should be from 100% to 25%(close range).

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    I have little to no knowledge on this but wouldn't that make people with high ping/latency be more effective when close with snipers? like spikers and laggers etc?
    Not a valid point. Because this applies to every other weapons, not only the possible nerfed snipes. Its the flaw of anti lead and it cant be fixed. If people are spiking, they should be kicked.

nerd

Country
    Thanks
    so if people dont want a sprayer in their room then why dont they put [sgo] (?)

6. The following user said thank you to Kristoper for this useful post:

braazts (01-20-2016)

Real Girl

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Conchita View Post
    Because you can't put [sgo] in Clan Wars?

nerd

Country
    Thanks
    Because you can't put [sgo] in Clan Wars?
    ? i thought hes talking about normal rooms in his first post

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Conchita View Post
    because then u cant use revs or pistols. idk why daves reluctant to add a rev only room tag

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks

Was brought up by an unspoken developer ages ago, was never done because RIP.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    because then u cant use revs or pistols. idk why daves reluctant to add a rev only room tag
    There is a pistol can dmg a lot. Like the Lvl. 99 Pistol.

and I suggested that before to make a tag for pistol. And got declined.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information