Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    There is a pistol can dmg a lot. Like the Lvl. 99 Pistol.

and I suggested that before to make a tag for pistol. And got declined.
    Got declined because we don't want anymore roomtags.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    The reality behind ownages (IMO) is that you have to be a higher level to use get the ones that deal better damage, even then, they cause a major delay in speed/movement, so people can snipe ownage users easier, plus they're like really heavy so you lose weight and have to sacrifice things such as HP/AP. Snipers were already nerfed... why nerf them again..

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Got declined because we don't want anymore roomtags.
    I know.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    The reality behind ownages (IMO) is that you have to be a higher level to use get the ones that deal better damage, even then, they cause a major delay in speed/movement, so people can snipe ownage users easier, plus they're like really heavy so you lose weight and have to sacrifice things such as HP/AP. Snipers were already nerfed... why nerf them again..
    The above mentioned nerf was in plan before the resignation of said developer.
    It's not a bad idea honestly, they may have nerfed the delay which was totally uncalled for, but giving them their actual purpose (long-ranged) shots shouldn't hurt.
    Only thing I'm worried about is this encouraging campers.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    The above mentioned nerf was in plan before the resignation of said developer.
    It's not a bad idea honestly, they may have nerfed the delay which was totally uncalled for, but giving them their actual purpose (long-ranged) shots shouldn't hurt.
    Only thing I'm worried about is this encouraging campers.
    When I'm talking about the nerf, I mean in regards to the snipers' scope delay being increased, making it less "rotatable", which is a nerf.
    Why would you add another nerf to a weapon that was already nerfed.
    In regards to the ownages, I don't think they need to be touched at all, they're fine the way they are and barely any users use them in TDMs/Duels unless they are camping or in a HUGE A&D match, oh and quest.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    When I'm talking about the nerf, I mean in regards to the snipers' scope delay being increased, making it less "rotatable", which is a nerf.
    Why would you add another nerf to a weapon that was already nerfed.
    In regards to the ownages, I don't think they need to be touched at all, they're fine the way they are and barely any users use them in TDMs/Duels unless they are camping or in a HUGE A&D match, oh and quest.
    Oh then I completely agree with you, they have been nerfed enough and actually are fine at where they currently stand.

Natalie's Avatar Programmer

Thanks
    If they nerf the damage, then they should bring back instant scope, with no delay on shooting both.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tvirus06 View Post
    If they nerf the damage, then they should bring back instant scope, with no delay on shooting both.
    If they touch the sniper at all once again they will have to buff/nerf other weapons as well..

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tvirus06 View Post
    I agree, snipers would rarely be used/bought if they're nerfed damage and scope wise, would become pointless and no players would spend their coins, although not many do.

Oh then I completely agree with you, they have been nerfed enough and actually are fine at where they currently stand.
    It's like nerfing a nerf, would be pointless.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Natalie (01-21-2016)

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    I'd be okay with nerfing Ownage and Dual Rifle damage to sane values. Maybe making ownages deal more damage per shot, but have a higher delay. Same scenario with dual rifles.

As for snipers, I was thinking of decreasing damage when you are close to your target, so snipers are less of a shotgun and more of a 'ranged-only' weapon that punishes you for being inaccurate. Thoughts?
    If this idea is implemented how would it be like laid out, is there a certain distance someone has to be for it to be minimal damage ? Is the farther away u are from your target it's maximum damage like whats the trigger distance for the damage to become less

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information