μ

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    buff rev accuracy

Suggestion description:

i don't know if you guys meant for this but revs have a lower accuracy than rifles???

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Revs have a control ability of 60, while rifles have a control ability of 30.
    Now I forgot if the lower was the more stable or not, will search for it (I think the lower is the more stable since snipers are set to 0).

If the case is that the lower the better, we could change the revolvers to 50 for some more stability.
    Rather not make them equal to pistols (those are set to 40), since there has to be a difference between revolvers and pistols.

3. The following 4 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Hulk (01-20-2016), Jonathan pls (01-28-2016), Michi (01-21-2016), Stuwadie (01-20-2016)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Revs have a control ability of 60, while rifles have a control ability of 30.
    Now I forgot if the lower was the more stable or not, will search for it (I think the lower is the more stable since snipers are set to 0).

If the case is that the lower the better, we could change the revolvers to 50 for some more stability.
    Rather not make them equal to pistols (those are set to 40), since there has to be a difference between revolvers and pistols.
    fantastic thank you stephan. there already is a difference between the two; pistols have a higher delay and lower damage. im sure the accuracy wouldnt change much

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Just so long as they don't get the bowgun treatment (I remember they almost hit dead-center of crosshair almost every time even with recoil), they should be fine with a small buff. I do agree they feel terrible for long range as a somewhat long range weapon (for gunz' standards anyways) '-'

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Support, even though I highly dislike shino.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Bunny (01-21-2016), Syzygy (01-21-2016)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly I say keep them the way they are lol, unless of course the damage gets decreased along with it when the accuracy gets increased.

When you learn how aiming with a rev works, it becomes really OP, even for a noob rev user like me lol. Takes me 4-5 shots from nearly any distance to kill someone without even really trying to aim. I feel like making revs more accurate would just cause complaints about how OP revs are, unless you take away some of the damage then it sort of evens it out

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Support, even though I highly dislike shino.
    ^ /char

Spoiler!

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Honestly I say keep them the way they are lol, unless of course the damage gets decreased along with it when the accuracy gets increased.

When you learn how aiming with a rev works, it becomes really OP, even for a noob rev user like me lol. Takes me 4-5 shots from nearly any distance to kill someone without even really trying to aim. I feel like making revs more accurate would just cause complaints about how OP revs are, unless you take away some of the damage then it sort of evens it out
    it takes two shots with a sniper and they have 100% accuracy. idk, when you compare them to other weapons they really do seem underpowered...

Donator

Thanks
    Well i support every weapon to be buffed that isn't shotgun ever since the anti lead came out 'Shotgun' became the main weapon overpowering everything else so everytime someone beats that "shotgun" with sometihng else its called overpowered which is sad no one can have really different playstyle because everyone will criticize him as lame player since ignorant players *cough* ( returnofgods) *cough* can't accept that there are other weapons besides shotguns in this game i agree revs are inaccurate as hell in long range.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

If you read what I posted, the only intention I have with a small buff is to increase the stability of revs by 10%.
    No damage, delay or ammo would be touched.

This is if the rest of the dev/admin team agrees with this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information