Bible
    In-game Suggestions

- Remove accel vials from clan war (Clan warring should be kept nice and clean, acceleration vials are really stupid and give insane advantages, for example, Hulk aka Queen, a typical FreestylersWorld player get's 20-0'd/11-0'd etc. but with acceleration vials, he has a chance at killing people and easily getting around the map and doing damage. It's plain stupid.)

- Remove Station/Lost Shrine/Weaponshop (Pointless maps, should have classic maps, or atleast make a poll on which maps to keep and/or remove. I looked at the previous suggestion thread that allowed the addition of these maps and they barely got any feedback. Most of the people in the thread were complaining about their lack of capabilities to perform on Prison 2, Station received 1 support feedback, and the others close nearby. I don't think it's fair to the rest of us because how can three people represent the whole community's opinion, not only that but people have been complaining.)

Forum Suggestions

-Changes to the suggestion section. (I think before something is "to be added", it should go through a poll through the announcement section. This gives you a much better perspective on what the community wants as opposed to just suggestion threads based on the idea's of individual players. It's much more accurate.)
    Last edited by Bible; 01-21-2016 at 01:59 AM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Bible for this useful post:

GodTommy (01-22-2016), Nerval (01-21-2016), rise (01-23-2016)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Acceleration vials will probably remain in CW.
    CW maps will be changed around in the next update
    Polls for every suggestion is useless, the people on the forums only reflect a small amount of the players we have. It should only be done for the bigger suggestions/changes such as changes to shotguns.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information