Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

[not sure if this was suggested before, the whole search/find thing simply doesn't work for me, tried searching for it, failed]
    Suggestion title: No real title

Suggestion description: So let's say, me and my friend are 1v1ng for fun, but in middle of the game, we want to change the map, and when we both go back to game room, we cant actually switch the map, because we can only enter the room, even though no one is actually in it, it will save some time if this was fixed, im unsure if it happens to all the mods, but it can get quite annoying over time

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Leave, remake room it'll take a whole 0.5 seconds

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Leave, remake room it'll take a whole 0.5 seconds
    It takes like 10 seconds for my friend to join though :C, I know, its not that much of a deal, but those little things make the server that bit better imo

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    going to gameroom and changing the map only works in; training, deathmatch. (idk if i missed another game mode.)
    if you want to change the map in the same room in other game modes, you have to wait for all the round to end.
    hope I showed u the light and moved you away from dispelling deep into darkness.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    going to gameroom and changing the map only works in; training, deathmatch. (idk if i missed another game mode.)
    if you want to change the map in the same room in other game modes, you have to wait for all the round to end.
    Hope i showed u the light and moved you away from dispelling deep into darkness.
    senpai

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    hope I showed u the light and moved you away from dispelling deep into darkness.
    Yeah, forgot to mention that xd, guess its fair enough if this gets declined, then again it be quite nice to maybe, idk, stop the game button, if everyone is in game room.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Or just simply put a relay map. zzzz
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Thread Information