Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    dude, if you were innocent you wouldn't be kissing erryone's ass. Does this mean you're admitting that you comitted those things? If not, then stop with this bullshit. How long can you keep this "nice guy" act? 1, 2, 3 months maybe? As a fellow gunz player, I doubt it'll last due to the level of ego. But that's how it's supposed to be played. With EGO. Not with this ass kissing shit. Where's your balls bro? Daƒuck.
    I am not kissing everyone's ass, im just trying to be a positive impact on the FG community. And no i am not '''admitting'' to commiting those things and this will be my last reply to you since if we keep continu having this conversation, were gonna start drama and i do not wanna start any drama. Thank you tho for putting your feelings about me in those sentences, i accept and appreciate it.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    I am not kissing everyone's ass, im just trying to be a positive impact on the FG community. And no i am not '''admitting'' to commiting those things and this will be my last reply to you since if we keep continu having this conversation, were gonna start drama and i do not wanna start any drama. Thank you tho for putting your feelings about me in those sentences, i accept and appreciate it.
    Whatever you say. Watch this ***** get unbanned lol.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information