Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Both Logitec and SteelSeries Rival (I got) are perfect mouses but they are bit overpriced for him. The mouses he's showing are about 10-30$.
    As I told you on skype try to keep it simple and buy a mouse that will break in a month. The more accessories they have the more unreliable they are.

But if you wanna go to 60-70$ mouses yea, Rival is the way to go. Don't even think of buying a Razer one (shitty quality,good gaming quality.)

I got SteelSeries Rival 300 and its PERFECT. s/o to Rise for the help.

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Keep it simple and buy a mouse of Steelseries. https://steelseries.com/gaming-mice
    You don't need a transformer as mouse.
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Both Logitec and SteelSeries Rival (I got) are perfect mouses but they are bit overpriced for him. The mouses he's showing are about 10-30$.
    As I told you on skype try to keep it simple and buy a mouse that will break in a month. The more accessories they have the more unreliable they are.

But if you wanna go to 60-70$ mouses yea, Rival is the way to go. Don't even think of buying a Razer one (shitty quality,good gaming quality.)

I got SteelSeries Rival 300 and its PERFECT. s/o to Rise for the help.
    I've been looking forward to the SteelSeries mice, I really liked them, nevertheless it got perfect quality.
    What do you think about the Razer DeathAdder Chroma mouse ?
    It seems good too.

Thread Information