Originally Posted by Famous View Post
Who plays CS:GO?
I just started and I'm Silver Elite Master which I assume is garbage.

Who could learn me a thing or two?
Link your profile below and I'll add you on steam.

And which skin do you think looks better AWP Asiimov or AWP Hyper Beast?
I owned the game for a couple of months now and even i dont know what my rank is. And the skins are honestly worthless (like lol skins)

regarding tips... always stand still when you want to fire or the accuracy will be crap but if you must move, crouch move instead
also every weapon has its own recoil behavior like a car with f-ed up wheel balance so get used to one weapon and master it. or use an AWP and be labeled a bitch forever

Originally Posted by Resort View Post
I kinda wanna buy it.. ;-; Dunno if I can even run it though.
Its requirements is just like any source engine game like l4d, portal2 etc, you can always reduce the graphics since performance is prefered anyways

Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
Is this game any good? I've played the original 1.3 and 1.6 and that was 10+ years ago.

I'm trying to find a good game and I've seen this game being mentioned a hell of a lot.

Man, I feel old.

P.S. The size of your arms.

s/o NFZ
this game is waaay different than the past games, in here recoil actually matters and requires very fast reflexes something you dont have

oh and my ign is epicklf but i dont really play cs:go lately anymore after they took away my beloved agency map...