Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Famous View Post
    Who plays CS:GO?
    I just started and I'm Silver Elite Master which I assume is garbage.

Who could learn me a thing or two?
    Link your profile below and I'll add you on steam.

And which skin do you think looks better AWP Asiimov or AWP Hyper Beast?
    I owned the game for a couple of months now and even i dont know what my rank is. And the skins are honestly worthless (like lol skins)

regarding tips... always stand still when you want to fire or the accuracy will be crap but if you must move, crouch move instead
    also every weapon has its own recoil behavior like a car with f-ed up wheel balance so get used to one weapon and master it. or use an AWP and be labeled a bitch forever

Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    I kinda wanna buy it.. ;-; Dunno if I can even run it though.
    Its requirements is just like any source engine game like l4d, portal2 etc, you can always reduce the graphics since performance is prefered anyways

Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Is this game any good? I've played the original 1.3 and 1.6 and that was 10+ years ago.

I'm trying to find a good game and I've seen this game being mentioned a hell of a lot.

Man, I feel old.

P.S. The size of your arms.

s/o NFZ
    this game is waaay different than the past games, in here recoil actually matters and requires very fast reflexes something you dont have

oh and my ign is epicklf but i dont really play cs:go lately anymore after they took away my beloved agency map...

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    ooo I'd love to play on silver master elite again

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    ooo I'd love to play on silver master elite again
    Let's play some when you are free

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    pro tip always use mic and speak to give your teammates info, else you're more useless than the guy screaming in voice chat

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    I owned the game for a couple of months now and even i dont know what my rank is. And the skins are honestly worthless (like lol skins)

regarding tips... always stand still when you want to fire or the accuracy will be crap but if you must move, crouch move instead
    also every weapon has its own recoil behavior like a car with f-ed up wheel balance so get used to one weapon and master it. or use an AWP and be labeled a bitch forever

Its requirements is just like any source engine game like l4d, portal2 etc, you can always reduce the graphics since performance is prefered anyways

this game is waaay different than the past games, in here recoil actually matters and requires very fast reflexes something you dont have

oh and my ign is epicklf but i dont really play cs:go lately anymore after they took away my beloved agency map...
    I am labeled as a bitch forever cause I'm only using a deagle and a awp ?

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post

Nah man, my middle finger alone has more reflexes than you have in your entire body bro... cuz u know, asian ninja shit... Sorry. :S

Yeah, it's FLEX FRIDAY and I just flexed on yo ass bruh.

And hearing all these things makes me wanna play this game. Do you pay for a subscription?

S/O #NFZ Sauron-OUT
    Last edited by Fourth; 01-29-2016 at 11:21 PM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Nah man, my middle finger alone has more reflexes than you have in your entire body bro... cuz u know, asian ninja shit... Sorry. :S

Yeah, it's FLEX FRIDAY and I just flexed on yo ass bruh.

And hearing all these things makes me wanna play this game. Do you pay for a subscription?

S/O #NFZ Sauron-OUT
    s/o nfz nah bro u buy the game and can play untill it dies lol you only gotta pay for the skins but u can win skins also from leveling up and u can sell crates to get steam money

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    s/o nfz nah bro u buy the game and can play untill it dies lol you only gotta pay for the skins but u can win skins also from leveling up and u can sell crates to get steam money
    Sounds like a good game to me. U playin?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds like a good game to me. U playin?
    yeah i am not alot but often

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Good tip: play with me 4 free wins.

Better tip: use ak every time on T side and Deagle only on CT side.

my name on steam is like SquintedEyes or some shit. add 4 free win.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information