CRAP's Avatar I am the real CRAP

Country
    Thanks
    I joined fgunz on 2013, and I didn't take the email part srsly I put random email, bcs that time I just dont care.. But now, I just donated and I want to secure my account, Can I still change my email ? Please help me admins/gods/devs or anyone from the fgunz team

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by miictavs View Post
    I joined fgunz on 2013, and I didn't take the email part srsly I put random email, bcs that time I just dont care.. But now, I just donated and I want to secure my account, Can I still change my email ? Please help me admins/gods/devs or anyone from the fgunz team
    Pre, kelangan mo i pm si dave. Matutulungan ka nya

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

3. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

CRAP (01-29-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Pre, kelangan mo i pm si dave. Matutulungan ka nya
    Salamat dre, hehehehehe. tatanga ko din e no

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Not sure what Fourth said. But you can do it if you know the secret question and the secret answer of your account.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Not sure what Fourth said. But you can do it if you know the secret question and the secret answer of your account.
    It redirects me to my email. "Check your current email for confirmation blah blah" And the problem is that email did not even exist lmao

Country
    Thanks
    It redirects me to my email. "Check your current email for confirmation blah blah" And the problem is that email did not even exist lmao
    This has nothing to do with what I said. Do you know the secret question & answer of your account?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    This has nothing to do with what I said. Do you know the secret question & answer of your account?
    That's another problem. But I dont get that secret question thingy when I checked it earlier.

Country
    Thanks
    That's another problem. But I dont get that secret question thingy when I checked it earlier.
    You don't have it written anywhere. You just need to remember the answer, Dave/McSic can tell you the question.

10. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

CRAP (01-29-2016)

Thread Information