Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Voician View Post
    look at you...you got fooled by my country flag on this forum...you didnt you know you could fake it? <---- you being a nerd
    i thought u were nicer..since we used to play.. <---- you being internet *** calling everyone a random
    i do have my own business...i dont sit on gunz cwing 24/7... i didnt even graduate yet <---- you being so stupid

sorry my jihad friend...
    I'm sorry who are you???? We never use to play since I keep a very VERY small circle of friends. If you were added to cw for any of my clans you were a random we added to clanwar no more. As for your countries flag why would I care about where your from. You honestly care enough to go change your location after I pointed out the korean thing. Regardless what argument you make at this point you lose. You throw the word nerd around alot after posting a 1 v 1 in 2016.
    You are a newgen and no1 cares about your shitty 1 v 1s.
    P.S making 200 dollars a month aint a buiness its called being a bum

2. The following user said thank you to YoungSavagÉ for this useful post:

la flame (02-05-2016)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    my friend fourth...if you ever knew who was behind that white line... you wouldnt say that...sad
    Aw dude.

Now I feel like shit. wtf.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YoungSavagÉ View Post
    I'm sorry who are you???? We never use to play since I keep a very VERY small circle of friends. If you were added to cw for any of my clans you were a random we added to clanwar no more. As for your countries flag why would I care about where your from. You honestly care enough to go change your location after I pointed out the korean thing. Regardless what argument you make at this point you lose. You throw the word nerd around alot after posting a 1 v 1 in 2016.
    You are a newgen and no1 cares about your shitty 1 v 1s.
    P.S making 200 dollars a month aint a buiness its called being a bum
    its sad to tell you that i used to smack you everywhere i met you...therefore you started calling my irl name without even me knowing who are you.<-- you seeking for attention
    i dont care about my win..i just wanted to make that guy mad since he went full racist you know egoing is a part of this game <--- you being so stupid
    ok nevermind, who the fk asked you to put down your opinion? you can just ignore this thread? <--- you being a nerd again

p.s; i started making some money sitting on the chair which isnt $200 a month ^_^

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    its sad to tell you that i used to smack you everywhere i met you...therefore you started calling my irl name without even me knowing who are you.<-- you seeking for attention
    i dont care about my win..i just wanted to make that guy mad since he went full racist you know egoing is a part of this game <--- you being so stupid
    ok nevermind, who the fk asked you to put down your opinion? you can just ignore this thread? <--- you being a nerd again

p.s; i started making some money sitting on the chair which isnt $200 a month ^_^
    No I didn't? ROFL. If I ever used your real name its cause everyone else was using it and that's who I was told you are. If you think I respect someone for their skills on a dead game anywhere after 2008 you are retarded.
    And yet again NO ONE CARES.
    If you can't handle someone being racist over the internet without getting your titties twisted without help of my ***** Obelisk then you shouldn't be on it. Get your head out of your ass and maybe go outside once or twice a day.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    No I didn't? ROFL. If I ever used your real name its cause everyone else was using it and that's who I was told you are. If you think I respect someone for their skills on a dead game anywhere after 2008 you are retarded.
    If you can't handle someone being racist over the internet without getting your titties twisted without help of my ***** Obelisk then you shouldn't be on it. Get your head out of your ass and maybe go outside once or twice a day.
    holy shit shut your ****ing face people like you driving me crazy YOURE NO ONE JUST STFU you and ur B-FACE

7. The following user said thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

Strain (02-15-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ChocoBarB View Post
    holy shit shut your ****ing face people like you driving me crazy YOURE NO ONE JUST STFU you and ur B-FACE
    Bar you a random hacker from enhance dont talk to me. You literally are just another 2012 gen tryin to act big on a dead game. Funny cause I can get your credit card info anytime I want

Country
    Thanks
    i really need to ignore the 2008 thing since your skills doesnt suit the way you talk...
    wait
    i need to ignore the last sentence also since ure being a nerd calling people newgens
    ok
    listen
    i think
    i just need to ignore the whole YOU since youre a no one talking big ^_^

request lock, people like this are just pathetic, trying to copy everybody's quotes/words

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    this isn't a ego thread anymore it's more like a debate of who is the top xdddd
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Bar you a random hacker from enhance dont talk to me. You literally are just another 2012 gen tryin to act big on a dead game. Funny cause I can get your credit card info anytime I want
    holy shit this guy read my wikipedia page did u find my info under the link Mayweather ? and no i started playing long ago just in jew servers so.. atleast i didnt lose against Sex you ****ing cun d'e t'amer

- - - Updated - - -

and id ont have credit card ROFL

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Arms so small asians use them to eat with.

Last edited by Again; 02-05-2016 at 10:48 PM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

13. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

Traumatiser (02-06-2016)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information