Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    i agree!! next step is **** all roomtags

Carlo's Avatar LOSER! No Cat in the Hat!

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with you
    I miss the old version though I'm not saying I don't like the new version. I just want the way Gunz used to be.

See what you're missing.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Not all rooms have [R] and [IA] together, a lot of them have it separately as well.
    Plus, this would just defeat the purpose of using certain weapons, for example, some players like using sprayers but they run out of ammo easily in large TDMs, if they dont have [IA] available then there will be a complaint in regards to only using [R] for quick reload.

I don't really see why it should be changed, it has been fine ever since roomtags were introduced.
    If they run out of ammo they can use ammo packs, isnt that why their in the game???
    Last edited by xPeace; 02-04-2016 at 03:56 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by xPeace View Post
    If they run out of ammo they can use ammo packs, isnt that why their in the game???
    And then when you have a map such as Garden, where only 2 spawn in a game of 8v8 or 16v16 or something like that, players will complain and not be able to get the ammo spawn.

5. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Dante (02-04-2016)

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    And then when you have a map such as Garden, where only 2 spawn in a game of 8v8 or 16v16 or something like that, players will complain and not be able to get the ammo spawn.
    I do not agree with the suggestion but he said Ammo Packs not ammo spawns, he meant the items next to meds in the shop.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Latias View Post
    I do not agree with the suggestion but he said Ammo Packs not ammo spawns, he meant the items next to meds in the shop.
    And what about meds in such a large game... Nades? Meds? Mines? Vials?

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Vials aren't anymore in the game excepting the Acceleration Vials(Only used in Infected), and those other items have nothing to do with the one we are talking about, if you keep [IA] & [R] no one uses the ammo packs cause they're useless having those tags, think about it, for something are those ammo packs in the game, even though I disagree with the suggestion.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    I'm still part of #NOROOMTAG2014 and all that they fought for. We will rise again

I still believe that [IA] and [R] should only be used in training modes, they are mods afterall. Having unlimited ammo and reload i.m.o is just cheating.
    Hell in any other shooter you could call it cheating. Shooting a shotgun endlessly shouldn't be okay but it's completely fine here just because they released that tags so long ago and just left it be for so long it became the meta. HP/AP Vials and pills got removed though so

Here's my opinion on your thread though '-'
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    These Ammunition meds are kinda useless when the room got [R]&[IA]
    Ammo meds are still used in quest, like they always have been. I've never been in a TDM and someone go "did one of you gents grab ammo packs" that's just absurd

And The Combo makes the Snipers Broken.
    Snipers will be forever broken if you know how to point at a person and rs. You'll almost never find a sniper in a regular TDM without those two room tags, because you're right, they are so broken.

offtopic: im not a sniper hater
    offtopic: im a huge sniper hater

10. The following 4 users say thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Camel (02-04-2016), Eddie (02-23-2016), lex210607 (02-04-2016), SkyWodka (02-04-2016)

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Not all rooms have [R] and [IA] together, a lot of them have it separately as well.
    Plus, this would just defeat the purpose of using certain weapons, for example, some players like using sprayers but they run fast out of ammo easily in large TDMs, if they dont have [IA] available then there will be a complaint in regards to only using [R] for quick reload.

I don't really see why it should be changed, it has been fine ever since roomtags were introduced.
    The whole point of sprayer guns are to shoot fast bullets
    Thats obviously why they run out of ammo.
    But with the [IA] its just cheating
    Lemme tell ya something
    In Ijji Gunz
    I still remember running out of ammo
    Thats why i take care out of Ammo
    According to this i learnd to wait if someone sprays with guns till they reload because the reloading can be their death
    But with the [IA]&[R] sprays are just op af.
    Last edited by SkyWodka; 02-04-2016 at 10:32 AM.

sucked georges cock for it

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    i'm not going to read everything but i'd like to suggest something similar to this;
    "every player is allowed to use one room tag in every room that he is going to create, so lets say you want to play tdm town with the tags [r][ia] and [v] but then you can choose only to use one of them (this excludes training rooms and event channel ofc)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information