Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other Forum

Suggestion title:
    W.e

Suggestion description:

Can we have an ignore function in the chatbox? Also I've seen that we can now delete our posts. Can you make it so we can delete our own threads too (Trash) cuz theres times when ive made threads which are dumb or have already been made and its just stupid to keep em there. bai

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    We do have a /ignore function on the chatbox. Works for everyone but staff members in regards to ignoring others.
    I'm not sure about the "delete thread/post" suggestion though, that'd be up to other members such as FMs / Admins.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    We do have a /ignore function on the chatbox. Works for everyone but staff members in regards to ignoring others.
    I'm not sure about the "delete thread/post" suggestion though, that'd be up to other members such as FMs / Admins.
    Oh lol i didnt even know... fricking chef lying to me... we do have the delete post option the thread option would just make it a little easier for us to clean up our own crap instead of bothering the fmods.. even though I do understand that it might be a hassle to code or takes away from the fmods job. O well.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    Oh lol i didnt even know... fricking chef lying to me... we do have the delete post option the thread option would just make it a little easier for us to clean up our own crap instead of bothering the fmods.. even though I do understand that it might be a hassle to code or takes away from the fmods job. O well.
    pls, you of all people should know members can't trash threads . On a serious note idk about this, since there aren't that many threads that we get requested to get trashed, usually it's against the user who posted's will.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    pls, you of all people should know members can't trash threads . On a serious note idk about this, since there aren't that many threads that we get requested to get trashed, usually it's against the user who posted's will.
    I meant like the original poster would request it to be trashed. Pfft I'll trash you...

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    I meant like the original poster would request it to be trashed. Pfft I'll trash you...
    That's what I mean, it's rare to get requests from the original thread poster's to trash a thread, because usually people get threads trashed without them wanting it to be trashed. Requesting to trash a thread isn't really much of a bother for FMs since it only takes like, 5 seconds to trash it.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 02-04-2016 at 03:46 AM.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    That's what I mean, it's rare to get requests from the original thread poster's to trash a thread, because usually people get threads trashed without them wanting it to be trashed. Requesting to trash a thread isn't really much of a bother for FMs since it only takes like, 5 seconds to trash it.
    O well you may now put this in declined or TRASH. (Or I could've done it...)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Or think twice before posting a thread.

9. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Amzz (02-04-2016)

Thread Information