Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    Forums

Suggestion title:Tech Discussion Thread

Suggestion description:
    Not sure if this has already been suggested but I was thinking a tech thread would be very beneficial to the forums. Because a lot of people have questions about daily tech that we all use on a daily basis.

For example if someone was to ask a question like "Is there a calendar that allows 2 way sync between Outlook 2010 and iOS devices?

Then from there someone in the community could simply answer that person question by saying "Microsoft Exchange or any other free Exchange-in-the-cloud exchanges.You could look into hosted Exchange solutions, but you're going to be paying a monthly fee per user but it does work.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    considering its a really great idea but we have people below the normal/average IQ and in all honesty the help section or whatever suffices for the non-FGUNZ related questions, I don't mind it but lets be realistic, barely anyone on the forums has the brain for this thing lol

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    considering its a really great idea but we have people below the normal/average IQ and in all honesty the help section or whatever suffices for the non-FGUNZ related questions, I don't mind it but lets be realistic, barely anyone on the forums has the brain for this thing lol
    lmaoo, i see what you're getting at lol

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I think https://freestylersworld.com/forumdis...FGunZ-Related) is good enough for now.
    Unless we're getting multiple threads every day regarding tech related things, I don't think it's necessary.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    People should use Google more often with the right search terms.

Thread Information