Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I'm gonna set up my steam and have a look, as it stands I have 60 fps in Blade and Soul which is maximum according to my settings.

Harun goto bed kid
    It's obvious that your fps is locked.
    What is your setting in BNS? Everything on max?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-....126692.0.html
    Last edited by Historia; 02-05-2016 at 10:42 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    RAM plays a big role in fps as well, the more RAM he has the more FPS he can process, regardless on whichever gfx card he has
    ik, but a certain amount of ram shouldnt limit the fps, especially at 600, an even number

ot; maybe theres some bottleneck between the cpu and gpu

Thanks

Harun goto bed kid
    spend money on tutors not laptops that r bad af GO STUDY NOB ZZZZ

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    i think it has been limited by the brand or maybe a power option. check your power options if its set for high performance
    Pc Specs:
    CPU: Intel core i7 6700k @4Ghz
    GPU: MSI GTX 980Ti 6G TF OC
    RAM: 2x Kingston hyperx DDR4 Mobo: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
    ssd: samsung evo 120 gb +4 Hdd's
    cpu cooler: zalman cnps12x
    case: zalman z11 plus
    Keyboard & Mouse: CM Storm Quickfire (cherry blue, blue leds), Cyborg RAT 7, Steelseries Mousepad
    PSU: corsair 750w full modulair
    Headset: Logitech G430
    Laptop: BTO 15CL58 CPU: i7-4710MQ GPU: GTX 860M 2GB RAM: 24GB 1600Mhz SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB & Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB HDD: 1TB 7200rpm HGST Screen: 15.6 inch Full Hd Mat

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    well thats what happen if you buy a gaming laptop instead of a desktop.

oi Blake

Thanks
    my card had this thing where i had to select "high performace" or "battery saving" for each application, maybe its somethin along those lines.

card is r9 280x
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Famous View Post
    It's obvious that your fps is locked.
    What is your setting in BNS? Everything on max?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-....126692.0.html
    Wouldn't even know how to begin, I've opened my NVIDA Control panel, changed things to 'High Performance' etc.. Doesn't seem to make a difference.

Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    ik, but a certain amount of ram shouldnt limit the fps, especially at 600, an even number

ot; maybe theres some bottleneck between the cpu and gpu
    Before purchasing the combination of i7 6400HQ Skylake CPU & GTX 980M, I asked if it would bottleneck and was told no by multiple people at the forums of that site bought from.

Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    spend money on tutors not laptops that r bad af GO STUDY NOB ZZZZ
    Pls ez kid.

Originally Posted by kkbizz View Post
    i think it has been limited by the brand or maybe a power option. check your power options if its set for high performance
    It must be as I have set the battery performance to high and play with the charger plugged in when gaming.

Originally Posted by Scarfather View Post
    well thats what happen if you buy a gaming laptop instead of a desktop.
    Doesn't really help does it? Reason for a laptop is because it's more compact and I frankly don't have the room for a gaming computer.

Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    my card had this thing where i had to select "high performace" or "battery saving" for each application, maybe its somethin along those lines.

card is r9 280x
    Done this already, it's set to High Performance, just can't seem to pull above 600 FPS, regardless if Archtype in enable or if every is on 'High', still remains 600FPS @ 1980 x 1020 Res.

Just installed COD 4 for nostalgia reasons, hit the online servers to play with people and pulling in a capped 91/89 FPS without any drops, appears to cap its self on that game too, could it be that the GFX card or Control Panel is determining the power as to what the GPU should run at for 'X' game/games.

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Wouldn't even know how to begin, I've opened my NVIDA Control panel, changed things to 'High Performance' etc.. Doesn't seem to make a difference.

Before purchasing the combination of i7 6400HQ Skylake CPU & GTX 980M, I asked if it would bottleneck and was told no by multiple people at the forums of that site bought from.

Pls ez kid.

It must be as I have set the battery performance to high and play with the charger plugged in when gaming.

Doesn't really help does it? Reason for a laptop is because it's more compact and I frankly don't have the room for a gaming computer.

Done this already, it's set to High Performance, just can't seem to pull above 600 FPS, regardless if Archtype in enable or if every is on 'High', still remains 600FPS @ 1980 x 1020 Res.

Just installed COD 4 for nostalgia reasons, hit the online servers to play with people and pulling in a capped 91/89 FPS without any drops, appears to cap its self on that game too, could it be that the GFX card or Control Panel is determining the power as to what the GPU should run at for 'X' game/games.
    If you already have smooth gameplay with everything on high why bother getting higher fps '-'?

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Are there any battery related settings in GeForce Experience?
    Also check the vsync settings and disable it.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Does Geforce experience by any chance use the ''game optimization'' options?

Also go into the control panel and turn of Vsync and any antialiasing options (especially in gunz since they seem to conflict with some geforce experience versions).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information