Thanks
    Hello,

First things first: I know this is FGunZ but there are some shotguns in the store that are just different from the "official" game. We all know IGunZ and ijji are gone though, so for a lot of people this simple means nothing to them. Either way, I just wanted to mention it anyway. I haven't looked at every weapon in-game yet though. I don't even know if it really matters if things are not kind off the same. I would have put it in the "suggestions" section but I think it's a little to soon for that.

To start with I thought the 2 slots for every armor piece is to get 1 slot for stats and 1 for vanity. I remembered I really liked the Cruelizon model. So I looked it up and it seems to have the Iron Crow Shotgun model! Surprised me to be honest. The Iron Crow Shotgun seems to have a model that was already in IGunZ back in the day.

There were 2 shotguns at around lvl 45 so far as I know. I remember one of these shotguns only had capacity for 2 shotgun shells. The Iron Crow Shotgun has this model in FGunZ. Cruelizon and Iron Crow Shotgun were of course not in IGunZ. In Ijji I believe Iron Crow Shotgun had an 15 lvl requirement and the Cruelizon lvl 24. Not really sure about the lvl requirement for the Cruelizon though =]. I know it doesn't really matter anyway but it can be interesting, right?

Anyway, as I was going for vanity kind of thing I looked around the store but couldn't find the "official" model for the Cruelizon at all. Where did it go =O? I kind of miss it ...

What do you think about this? Does it "bother" you?

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Maw

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Jayleigh for this useful post:

Eran (02-11-2016), Hulk (02-11-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Yes, it's bothersome but nothing will likely be done about that.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Cyrean; 02-11-2016 at 04:47 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    levels dont matter on this server since u can get to level 99 in a day

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    levels dont matter on this server since u can get to level 99 in a day
    ??

almost 2 years of playing = level 94.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Post the correct names and levels (maybe screenshots) in here and we shall have a look at it.

7. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Eran (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Post the correct names and levels (maybe screenshots) in here and we shall have a look at it.
    Thank you for your reply!

Premium Shotguns:

Iris Shotgun - Lvl 7 - Picture in attachments
    Iron Crow Shotgun - Lvl 15 - Picture in attachments
    Cruelizon - Lvl 24 - Picture should be in attachments but I can only upload 5 attachments apparently.
    Pioneer - Lvl 40 - Picture in attachments

There was I believe also an "Adventurer Shotgun" something just like the "Adventurer Long Sword" in Ijji with a standard model for like lvl 5 shotguns. I believe you could use this on Lvl 1. There were a lot more (premium) shotguns though. Like the "Thor", "Stormbringer" and the "Arquebus". I think I just add them later with pictures if available.

Shotguns you could buy with "bounty" at the time:

Breaker 3 - Lvl 5 - Part of a in-game picture of character view screen. Has the model for Breaker 3
    Breaker 5 - Lvl 10 - Same model as Breaker 3
    Breaker 6 - Lvl 15 - Same model as Breaker 3 and 5 I believe
    Avenger - Lvl 30 - Can't seem to find a picture of this one. It had the same model as the Avenger.MK II though. It was similar to the Iris Shotgun but not entirely the same.
    Breaker 7 - Lvl 30 - Picture in attachments
    Avenger MK.II - Lvl 45 - See "Avenger"
    Breaker 8 - Lvl 45 -Picture in attachments (same model as Breaker 7)

Also the reason I started this thread was not because of levels specifically but because of the fact the models of the shotguns I mentioned in the OP are wrong. Also because the Cruelizon shotgun (model) is nowhere to be found of all the shotguns buyable in FGunZ.

Sincerely,

Maw

Ps: Here are the stats of most guns in the game. Don't know if it's 100% accurate. Link

Pps: The model now stating in the game that it is "Iron Crow Shotgun" could very well be the "Avenger" and "Avenger.MK II". It was similar to the "Iris Shotgun". I take a look at it again later.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jayleigh; 02-12-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks
    Attachments can only have 5 a post. So I just double post to upload the Cruelizon picture. Sorry for that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Also the kukri dagger has the same model as shadow vane

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Will look into this tonight, ill post again when we found the problem .

Edit: The Iron Crow Shotgun is correct according to the code.
    Last edited by StephanM; 02-12-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Will look into this tonight, ill post again when we found the problem .

Edit: The Iron Crow Shotgun is correct according to the code.
    Well I'm 100% sure the model is wrong. Maybe Ijji just swapped them? Regardless, it doesn't seem the Cruelizon model is included in the game at all. I go check the in FGunZ if I can find the model anywhere.

EDIT: The Cruelizon model is included. Kind off. It's not the original though. The "Silver Shotgun" has the model of the Cruelizon but it is completely silver as the name suggest. Guess I never have the normal Cruelizon I suppose. I also noticed that you can't change a weapon vanity wise anyway. So I can't just change the appearance of the shotgun. Guess I just gonna have to live with it .
    Last edited by Jayleigh; 02-19-2016 at 11:39 AM.

Thread Information