Thanks
    If a mod can br created to where weapons that do damage are strictly prohibited. So people who wish to train with training weapons may do so securely.

This would be logical, and appreciated.

Also the ability to change the room information, Name Password ect, from within the Game Room, is well over due.

2. The following user said thank you to blazinB for this useful post:

Cyttorak (02-15-2016)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    i suggested this too got declined

no more new room tags

dont get me wrong i want to see a room tag with somthing like [TWO] training weapons only

but never going to happen

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    So you want a game mode where you can only use training weapons? I don't see that happening since it's not really necessary and I don't see a use for it. Training rooms are fine the way they are now in my opinion. If you had in mind that it would be a room tag, Dave already said we won't be adding any more room tags so that's also not going to be implemented.

Regarding changing the password while in the game room you can already do that with the command /changepassword.
    It would be helpful though to have the ability to change the title of a room to add a tag or something for example, instead of having to remake the room.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Been declined before so no.

Thread Information