Thanks
    Originally Posted by youngsavagé View Post
    myon has pro editing skeeeeelz
    lol

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YoungSavagÉ View Post
    Please kid. Don't pull a lemon saying fake this fake that and try to make up a bunch of shit when you know thats our skype convo and what skype conversations do you have???? Please post them. Cause I've talked to you over the course of 4 days on skype and that's the convo. Random ass *****.
    Originally Posted by YoungSavagÉ View Post
    Please kid. Don't pull a lemon saying fake this fake that and try to make up a bunch of shit when you know thats our skype convo and what skype conversations do you have???? Please post them. Cause I've talked to you over the course of 4 days on skype and that's the convo. Random ass *****.
    Damn you are sad and mad as hell. Can't even take a joke anymore? why so serious bro? saying I was crying about a report you told me to remake?
    You even talked with George about this lmao, kid calm your tits. I dont even know lemon and what he's saying. Lemme remind you are talking to me and not to a 10 y/o NFZ member. Please get straight and dont try to cause drama out of nothing.

Just showing a private convo of us that clearly doesn't show anything shows how snake and sad you've become. PCE.

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Damn you are sad and mad as hell. Can't even take a joke anymore? why so serious bro? saying I was crying about a report you told me to remake?
    You even talked with George about this lmao, kid calm your tits. I dont even know lemon and what he's saying. Lemme remind you are talking to me and not to a 10 y/o NFZ member. Please get straight and dont try to cause drama out of nothing.

Just showing a private convo of us that clearly doesn't show anything shows how snake and sad you've become. PCE.
    [IMG]http://orig10.deviantart.net/3f62/f/2008/141/7/2/let__s_stop_fighting__by_boobookitty****.jpg[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Im sorry but,

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Last edited by YoungSavagÉ; 02-18-2016 at 01:16 PM.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    flex friday is upon yall

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information