Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not saying med in mid air.... the med has to hit the ground first. You'd just be able to throw the med while you're in the air. The only thing I'll say I forgot to take into consideration were pills and vials. So used to using the actual meds that I forgot pills and vials even exist lol. But yeah this suggestion would make the use of pills and vials too OP, so now I don't think it would work out, unless there'd be a way to apply it to only droppable meds and exclude pills and vials.

Edit: Actually I just checked the shop, and you can't even buy healing pills/vials anymore. I don't see any available. There's only acceleration vials, which this wouldn't really affect those that much anyway.
    Last edited by Eddie; 02-19-2016 at 04:47 PM.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    You can do the slash shot and use a med instead of sg to drop it, its a neat med trick that I can do ;D.
    Learn it.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    You can do the slash shot and use a med instead of sg to drop it, its a neat med trick that I can do ;D.
    Learn it.
    You can't while in air lol

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I'm not saying med in mid air.... the med has to hit the ground first. You'd just be able to throw the med while you're in the air. The only thing I'll say I forgot to take into consideration were pills and vials. So used to using the actual meds that I forgot pills and vials even exist lol. But yeah this suggestion would make the use of pills and vials too OP, so now I don't think it would work out, unless there'd be a way to apply it to only droppable meds and exclude pills and vials.

Edit: Actually I just checked the shop, and you can't even buy healing pills/vials anymore. I don't see any available. There's only acceleration vials, which this wouldn't really affect those that much anyway.
    vials dont exist anymore, only acc vials

^^ whops didnt read last line

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    its ok u dont even cw remember .. training rooms dont affect ur kd random

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by autism View Post
    its ok u dont even cw remember .. training rooms dont affect ur kd random
    Lol... I love flawed assumptions. Just because I don't CW now doesn't mean I never have. I used to all the time on here and other servers. Only reason I don't really CW on this server now is because I don't like the CW community here. Same reason why I stopped gladding because I don't like the glad community either.

I'm taking both competitive and non-competitive players into account when I make this suggestion. I honestly don't see how this alters competitive gameplay in any way. And it has no affect at all on non-competitive gameplay. Don't be salty with me just because competitive gameplay is basically dead and all the suggestions being thrown out nowadays by people don't contribute to competitive players.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Thanks
    Plz, make it possible to charge massive in air too.

8. The following user said thank you to Fearsome for this useful post:

Bunny (02-21-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    yea and allow charging a massive mid air too '-'

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    There seem to be quite some mixed opinions... I think it's best to keep it how it is and we can always look at this suggestion again in the future.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information